Opening Trapped Pouches

Moderator: Support Moderators

Skawilly

Opening Trapped Pouches

Post by Skawilly »

Is there a way to either set up a hotkey, or macro then hotkey to open specifically "Trapped Containers"?
I realize there is no description difference, even for the person who trapped it. I mean I also know I can target random pouches, or set up hotkeys for each specifically targeted pouch.

I am just seeing if there is a way to open a trapped pouch w/o double clicking it or having 10 hotkeys for 10 different pouches.

Side question also, not a big deal and I asked this a while back but just wondering.... Is there a way to have the poisoning skill target w/e weapon I have equipped? Again I realize I can have it do a random item of the same nature or pretargeting the item, but if I have like 3 different item types i.e. Spear/Kryss/Warfork just have one poisoning macro that targets my equipped weapon w/o having one macro for each weapon.

Thnx UOSA dudes,

Morgan of The Ale House

Dagon

Re: Opening Trapped Pouches

Post by Dagon »

set up razor's use one agent.. target a container of 10 trapped pouches and it will add those 10 pouches to the list to use in succession.

as for the targetting the equipped weapon.. dont think so.

Skawilly

Post by Skawilly »

I had already sent you a PM Dagon, but actually I did manage to set up the agent for trapped pouches, and the list in the "agents tab" does show up, to what I see as, correctly. When I set the hotkey and go in game and activate that hotkey, I get the argument "target an item to add..."

Most likely I am just forgetting a check mark or dot somewheres but any help is appreciated.

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

Old thread but I think it important to note that the above player is setting "Add to UseOnce" instead of the "Use Once Agent" option at the bottom of the menu in "Agents" for a hotkey.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Return to “New Player Help”