NPC guild bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
randale

NPC guild bug

Post by randale »

I tried to join an NPC guild with my toon and was told I had to first resign from the guild I was in. I was pretty sure I was in the mage's guild, so to check I went to a mage NPC GM and said "NPC name join" and was told I was already in the guild, but then when I said "NPC name resign" I was told "You just joined, you can't leave for a week"

Is there any way to see what NPC guild you're in without having to say join to the gm to check?

randale

Re: NPC guild bug

Post by randale »

Sorry that I forgot to use the template but can this be fixed?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: NPC guild bug

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Just took a look at this. The only way to really "check" what guild you're in is to approach a Guildmaster from the NPC guild and say join/resign. Depending the message you get, you'll know the answer. Below are some of the responses you'll get that can help you determine your NPC guild status.

If you say (npc name) join...
..and they let you join, you were not in an NPC guild.
...they tell you that you're already in a NPC guild, then you're not in that NPC guild and are still enrolled in a different NPC guild.

If you say (npc name) resign ...
.. and they tell you that you need to wait a week, you know that you're in their NPC guild.
.. and they tell you that you're not in their guild, then you know that you're not in that NPC guild.

Alternatively, you can page in-game and myself or Anarcho can check.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.