Stable bug can't put it in pets I JUST took out

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
randale

Stable bug can't put it in pets I JUST took out

Post by randale »

I tried putting in some pets I just took out and the stable person says that the stables are full, and I JUST TOOK OUT MY PETS, and no has put any in that stable since me. For example, right now the stable people in LB's castle in Brit are Aida and Arlin, and I can say one's name and the other answers, the text appears above the opposite person I said stable to, so I figured all I'd need to do is say the other person's name since they are reversed, doesn't necessarily work either. What is going on?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Stable bug can't put it in pets I JUST took out

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Can you try and show me the issue in-game? This would make it easier to see the problem in action (and allow me to rule out "user error" easier). I am around most days during daytime hours.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

randale

Post by randale »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Can you try and show me the issue in-game? This would make it easier to see the problem in action (and allow me to rule out "user error" easier). I am around most days during daytime hours.
I'll make a recording as I take put them in and take them out, that should show you pretty well.

randale

Post by randale »

What's actually happening if the nearest stabler will answer, regardless of whether you used their name or not, so you could have them stabled under another NPC there.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »