Cartography and making maps with blank scrolls

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Cartography and making maps with blank scrolls

Post by Safir »

Ok, so I was just about to tackle the task of gettin' my cartography up. Just to try it ouy, I bought some maps to see how it worked, so I'd remember. Then I went and bought scrolls, blank scrolls to really get it goin'. I thought it'd be hella' easier to do it with scrolls. But to my suprize, I couldn't. I remember being able to work on the cartography with scrolls (I can't say that this was during T2A or not though, i dun remember), in fact, the pop-up menu from using the cartography skill even mentions that you need either a blank map or a blank scroll to be able to make a map. So, i dun know if this is a bug, or if it was a post T2A feature, I just thought I should mention it since I noticed it couldn't be done.

Derrick

Re: Cartography and making maps with blank scrolls

Post by Derrick »

I was under the inpression this was a post-T2A feature. Hopefully someone that knows the later eras can confirm this.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

If it is, perhaps the text in the pop-up needs to be altered to remove the Scrolls part of the text from there.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, the problem is those pop-up tips are built into the client. There's a ton of disinformation in there :\

randale

Post by randale »

Sorry to necro, but yes was this ever confirmed as a post or pre-T2A feature (using blank scrolls for cartography?) I've almost GM'd it, but would have loved to use scrolls as blank maps don't stack