Hunting for Leprechauns

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Punishing Ken

Hunting for Leprechauns

Post by Punishing Ken »

Hi! Today, as soon as the event started I was one of the first to participate in the hunt for Leprechauns.
This is my first review on the event in which I participated. :)
2 hours of active hunting, I managed like I said to collect a full set of Leprechaun + some gold and even 1 silver coin. :) Truth to tell I don't fully understand what is the difference between fancy shirt and boots of the leprechaun from the usual. :?
2k gold me only fell from the first leprechaun. In total I have destroyed them 7.
At last I had even time to die, he casts FS like crazy, while managing to use Greater Heal. And fell with his only fancy shirt. :D
Here is my story. :)
Summing up: Got what you wanted? Of course. Is it worth it? If you have no need for the leprechaun set and you want to collect it only to sell it after, then no. Spend more time and money for reagents and bottles.)
Difficult? For one person Yes, it is difficult. But it is possible.)
Good luck :wink:
Attachments
The first villain is defeated. :)
The first villain is defeated. :)
lp.jpg (209.94 KiB) Viewed 4092 times
lep.jpg
lep.jpg (230.75 KiB) Viewed 4052 times
Last edited by Punishing Ken on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hunting for Leprechauns

Post by fox_phyre »

Glad to see other people enjoying this event. I have killed some leprechauns by hand and with my trusty White Wyrm named Jaxx in celebration, though I would like to see some St. Patrick's Day themed snakes that we may rid this country of :D
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

Thank You Fox! I still have a couple bottles of green ale, as well as two shirts and a pair of boots. So if anyone need, PM. :wink:

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

not a bad haul but be on the lookout for silver!!!!!!!

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

awesome!! glad you got a full set..yestereday i killed a lep and it had every peice on him for full set except the hat...never seen that before...was cool...then got my rose off an angry cabbage and 3 silver for last day...so was very successful last day id say :mrgreen:

Return to “Tales of Adventure”