I (verb) raged on a fellow, and he (noun) raged on me :(

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

I (verb) raged on a fellow, and he (noun) raged on me :(

Post by Capitalist »

So, I figured I haven't really logged on and stirred up the trammel, organized spirit of newbism that is UOSA PvP in a couple of weeks. You're welcome in advance, I skipped "Man Up" for this.

I go and check IRC. Soma and Delo are nolifing as usual. Boring. I shout very eloquently: art there newbeks to killek?! To my surprise roughly 10 minutes later my call was answered! Without further ado, here's my picture book.

This surprising qweb answered my call. He looks like Jay and dies like Jay. He must be Jay.

New York stepped up to the plate... and dodged every challenge thrown at him by disappearing when it was fight time. Thus, Eibach again!

Skrappa shows up! The Vega appearance is working! Your turn to kill Jay sir.

Now you've killed my friend who offered me some late night fun after a stressful day at work. You must pay for such a crime, sir Franchise.

New York's babysitter (WizKid) showed up. Now he's grown balls! What a magical crop he is.

One death doesn't satisfy some.

Stop picking on my friend or I'll pick on yours!!!!

I warned you.

Okay, I got over it.

lol Jay killed NY, no story here just lol

Skrap killed me with an unexpectedly timed, good combo prior to this. But, he's taking too long to send it. Those Mexicans and their siestas...

So... after challenging ABC to 2v2 for over an hour, they agreed. I let Skrap die.

It took Skrap and I 2 fights (this is the 2nd) to realize these newbies were using reflect in this 2v2, not to mention the invis gheals. So, purple pots and hallies. Thanks for playing.

ABC disappeared? :(

Good fights Eibach.

Now, this is where the fun begins. Wiz Kid came back with some mega gear to try his absolute hardest to get his 2nd ever kill versus me (out of nearly 100 tries). Well, part of that gear was reflect. I'm not really a big fan of people wearing reflect when I'm wearing a non-charged 1 hander and a shit hally. So, when he died (inevitable), I took his weapons and reflect.

The following is not safe for the eyes of children (Saber and Abyz refrain from reading please), thus is it spoilered. The amount of deep, passionate rage expressed by WizKid is nothing more than magical.
lolol[+]
The amount of chances I gave him to stop anally fisting himself should be applauded if nothing less.

Being the gentleman I am, I kept on fighting while he was raging. What were my choices? WizKid and NY tried to gank me immediately after I looted the reflect wearing guy!

Soooo... I looted NY too? :(

The only non-emo player of the night besides Eibach wanted to fight again. Who was I to refuse? He offered the most challenge anyway. Good fights.

Now, being a veteran of this whole shit down your throat thing, I knew it was necessary to go see if ol' WizKid was feeling better after his session of pure, unadulterated rage. Well, he was not a very welcoming host. Clearly not from the South. After he so maliciously assaulted me, he then made my frenzied exercise and chase him literally from his house around the entirety of Fens of the Dead, and then back to his house again.

Now we're not Skype buddies. Who am I going to play UO drinking games with on Friday or Saturday nights with? Gosh.

I guess Vega will pop up again in a couple of weeks and disembowel whoever is willing. Until then, stay safe Brittanians.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WizKid

Re: I (verb) raged on a fellow, and he (noun) raged on me :(

Post by WizKid »

Vega, in order to preserve his flawless 1v1 record, resorts to an invis gheal. As per usual he follows up with an ID wand after a "friendly" fight. Of course my halberd is missing after I res. Followed by a lie about reflect in our second 1v1 to not look bad while grabbing the second halberd.

I do regret talking smack on yah after the annoying occurrence though. Not usually my style but you're pretty annoying! Passively throwing dirt while sipping wine & listening to music. My night moved along just fine! :wink:

PS how many times have I killed you? :roll:
Last edited by WizKid on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Drunk Ninja »

Who's Jay? You talking about Happy Face? LoL I'm not him. I'll take that as a complement. I have pvped very little compared to him. Maybe I'll throw on a robe with a hat next time!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Drunk Ninja wrote:Who's Jay? You talking about Happy Face? LoL I'm not him. I'll take that as a complement. I have pvped very little compared to him. Maybe I'll throw on a robe with a hat next time!
Hello good sir! Ty for those logs :D
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Drunk Ninja »

Yeah np and you ended up getting the scales for free from liquid fires idoc. You owe me! j/k

Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Drunk Ninja »

Whats up with the pick of you killing Nyx but you where left with 8% health? She must be pretty good. I was there but I don't remember that fight.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

He put up his hally and prayed for a big hit. He got one, just wasn't big enough to live while at 20% for him.

Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Drunk Ninja »

Ok after reading the story better I see that Nyx is Wizkid. I thought Wizkid and New York was the same person.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Good stuff.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Gork

Post by Gork »

Clearly photoshopped and I'm pretty sure Vega did 911

Return to “Tales of Adventure”