Gargoyle Bowmen are the best!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Re: Gargoyle Bowmen are the best!

Post by Capitalist »

You're right that it's not. Nevermore was banned for cheating. Dupre was banned for roughly the same thing. Yoda would give you whatever you wanted. Derrick is super generous. None of those people who hand out unique items have been around for ~3 years? So, new items like this one are only being given out by you. Any nice items for that matter, unless you consider a bug in a patch that allowed some cool houses. It's not any hate towards you, just an observation that you're the only one making new things.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Capitalist wrote:You're right that it's not. Nevermore was banned for cheating. Dupre was banned for roughly the same thing. Yoda would give you whatever you wanted. Derrick is super generous. None of those people who hand out unique items have been around for ~3 years? So, new items like this one are only being given out by you. Any nice items for that matter, unless you consider a bug in a patch that allowed some cool houses. It's not any hate towards you, just an observation that you're the only one making new things.
I'm not taking it as an attack or hatred of any sort, just adding more facts to the picture you're painting.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Artistry really ;)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

I had runes to green acres from some super idoc back before boom was GM and I went there and placed castle keeps and everything then read up about it realizing it was a bannable offense to be in green acres. I immediately messaged a GM whether it of been Kaivan or Derrick at the time I don't remember and they took all my runes away from me and didn't even message me back about the issue. Runes were just gone.

I asked Derrick about throwing me a shirt(since theres one in the museum) and he said I don't do that kinda stuff. So whatever I wasn't really upset obviously I still play and own you all.

Im not posting this in hopes to receive a shirt for something I did years ago, I am only speaking from experience and im sure if boom was GM at the time he woulda gave me a shirt cause hes just a very generous man.

Anyways keep up the good work Boom!

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

And there were a bunch of unique items given as rewards back in UO start to t2a on OSI on quests/storyline. Not gargoyle shields (as there are more than one) but unique as one of a kind. I can think of a handful on Napa I saw but the only named weapon I remember is a green war mace owned by Jooky the Bong. I believe it was named the hammerfist but id have to look it up and im lazy right now.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

There were at least a dozen pieces of named clothing given out back in 2008-2009, thanks for trying to keep the spirit up Boomland!
Capitalist wrote:Other staff would have just taken them away from you. I've discovered 12 bugs thus far and they were just fixed, with two of them just taken away. Again, only Boomland would have given you an award for this. This is not a personal attack on Boomland either, since defending myself ahead of time seems necessary per my experience here. This is simply an observation that you either contacted the right GM or he was the one to respond at the right time because it was his event. His discretion is law, but my observations are objective and true. I like Boom a lot as a GM and hope he continues to flood the shard with events and leet pixels, but I feel the need to point out that he's the only way this would have happened. Keep up the good work.

Again, congrats on the leet pixels.
You're just butthurt you didn't get it.

Also grats Myrnae, cool bug!
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Soma is on point.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

People arguing over a shirt? I'm not missing much.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

That screenie looks like your snootch is labeled as a Tamer of Gargoyle Bowmen.

If this is true, I may have a job opening for you at the Gargoyle Whorehouse, should Lord Drax ever return.

:lol:
Myrnae wrote:

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

^ LOL x 10

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I'm there, just put in a pole and runway please so I can get some tips.