Gargoyle Bowmen are the best!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Gargoyle Bowmen are the best!

Post by Myrnae »

I was able to befriend a few of these for my benefit and recently had to say goodbye to them!! I thought I would share pics :)

*FLEX*

I called my friend Boomland out to check out my herd and he tried killing me with an Ancient Wyrm but my Army quickly dispatched the foe in 8 seconds and that was with only 5 of my minions attacking it!!

I commanded my underlings to kill Boomland but he uttered some words I couldn't understand and all of a sudden...

To show me I was a good sport and for making such a sacrifice to maintain server balance, he rewarded me with a memento!!

Nickodemuse

Re: Gargoyle Bowmen are the best!

Post by Nickodemuse »

What killed the gargoyles? was that Belle the Cow from Blue Bell Ice Cream? All the gargoyles ate it and died? tough world.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

named clothing for taming some gargs? weak
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

jelly?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

surprised
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

It's not the first time a player has been rewarded for discovering/reporting a bug.

Some of the nicest rares have been acquired this way.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

It's not really a bug since those spawn only existed during an event.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

..unless you discovered it then it would be the l33t3st thing ever.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

This isn't about envy, this is about my questioning of overcompensation for something that didn't have any real negative effect. Good job on discovering that you can tame the spawn, a pat on the back would be all you'd get from Anarcho, Kaivan, Braden, Mammoth, or any other GM I've dealt with besides Boomland.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Well I will agree to disagree and leave it at that. Dragons with higher magery than dragons and DP bows don't seem a bit overpowered? I would win UO with those, but I chose to be responsible. Could have sold them for mils easily.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Other staff would have just taken them away from you. I've discovered 12 bugs thus far and they were just fixed, with two of them just taken away. Again, only Boomland would have given you an award for this. This is not a personal attack on Boomland either, since defending myself ahead of time seems necessary per my experience here. This is simply an observation that you either contacted the right GM or he was the one to respond at the right time because it was his event. His discretion is law, but my observations are objective and true. I like Boom a lot as a GM and hope he continues to flood the shard with events and leet pixels, but I feel the need to point out that he's the only way this would have happened. Keep up the good work.

Again, congrats on the leet pixels.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Capitalist wrote:Other staff would have just taken them away from you. I've discovered 12 bugs thus far and they were just fixed, with two of them just taken away. Again, only Boomland would have given you an award for this. This is not a personal attack on Boomland either, since defending myself ahead of time seems necessary per my experience here. This is simply an observation that you either contacted the right GM or he was the one to respond at the right time because it was his event. His discretion is law, but my observations are objective and true.

This is the silver stuation OMAGERD all over seriously stop fkn whining you fat attention seeking whore,,,,,

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Apoc wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Other staff would have just taken them away from you. I've discovered 12 bugs thus far and they were just fixed, with two of them just taken away. Again, only Boomland would have given you an award for this. This is not a personal attack on Boomland either, since defending myself ahead of time seems necessary per my experience here. This is simply an observation that you either contacted the right GM or he was the one to respond at the right time because it was his event. His discretion is law, but my observations are objective and true.

This is the silver stuation OMAGERD all over seriously stop fkn whining you fat attention seeking whore,,,,,
The only thing that needs to stop is you crying to your friends asking me to stop exposing the truth about your terrible life. Please feel free to collect from your own Charity Event.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Capitalist wrote:
Apoc wrote:

The only thing that needs to stop is you crying to your friends asking me to stop exposing the truth about your terrible life. Please feel free to collect from your own Charity Event.
Coming from a kid who has his diary online for all to see that's pretty funny kidda aren't you a compulsive liar who tells stories and shit can't wait for the release date on this new copy you should maybe sit there n sign books ;p

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

FYI: the "whoops t-shirt" (for lack of a better name) has existed long before I was a staffer on UOSA.

I've given out 2 "t shirts" since becoming Staff here:

1) For nuking Farnk's house due to being out of sync when using an area delete command (whoops - don't worry, Farnk lost nothing in the process to my knowledge)

2) For taking away OP gargoyle dragon archers.

I am not 100% sure the reasons behind t-shirts given out in the past before my time, but I know that I (as a player) had at least 2 other "bug shirts" - one I got from an IDOC and one through trades.

This isn't anything new.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.