Vegamas 2015

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Vegamas 2015

Post by Capitalist »

On 4/21/2015 I was sent a PM by a few of my compadres that the server was starting to seem boring without all of the drama, fun, and leet lewts. I heed notice well, thus I came back and started taking lots of screenshots killing these brigand worthy NPC players with said compadres.
Twelve Days of Vegamas[+]
Being the adventurer I am, I had heard from a gentleman about an IDOC in the Bloody Plains area right in front of where WAP had his big score! I knew it was fate, I just didn't know how yet.

I jumped directly into a blue portal that surely loomed of death on the other side. Albeit, I ended up in front of a quiet keep that read N-S! I knew at once that this was my guildies brother's dwelling. I called upon my guildy and said "Hey guildy sir! Did you know that your brother's castle and keep are going to fall in 3 hours and 6 minutes?! I shall be at work and cannot attend such a glorious collapse! Please protect your brother's belongings!" Surely, he made it so.

But wait! A newbie stumbled out of hiding. He ran off screaming a seemingly desperate and saddened "heh heh heh". Shortly after, my guildy received a bunch of rage PMs by WAP asking him how he could do such a terrible thing. My first thought after reading them was "I didn't know WAP could make full sentences without grammatical errors." However, I then realized that he was the newbie!

How crazy that he would be at the IDOC right behind this one and this one as well. Well, being a curious soul I ventured to his keep as a promise of a great sight of goods. But to my surprise, his way smarter and slightly better at everything cousin had turned this keep into a castle. A castle! Wow! That's as big as you can get!!!!! I had realized during my inactivity that these gentleman had spent countless hours trying to be leet. I respected these wizards for this effort.

Unfortunately, I realized my fate and their grave error at first sight. Once again, my guildy was called upon. This time I had a question for him rather than a demand. I asked him simply if he would like to see something hilarious. Once our terms were agreed upon, I showed him a castle courtyard that surely did not belong to me. Coincidentally during Vegamas 2013 I had marked 18 runes to a general area where this previously mentioned structure stood. Checking our records, it was discovered that Delo nor WAP had in fact purchased PP permits, which have been well documented in recent UOSA history and Tales of Adventure.

The task was simple. Count on WAP to be stupid and you shall flourish in riches, guildy! On Vegamas 2015, his dreams came true.

The backstory:

WAP has been kissing anyone's ass that I have made rage for years in order to gain favor. One of those people was Ursula's brother, Caesar. Caesar got drunk and started handing out his 2 years of IDOC worthy pixels. WAP inherited his best pixel after puckering up for around a year.

Moral of the story: Nice guys always finish last. That and all players need to buy the proper permits.

Total loot: All of Zong's prepatch items, a bunch of resources, too many charged weapons to count, 110 silver, and a covered chair.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Vega/Delo

Re: Vegamas 2015

Post by Vega/Delo »

I see a lot of WAP.... this was my castle. So your boner is short lived to get at WAP...

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Congrats ursulaa!!

Your story made me lulz tho Vega.

Ive never actually been in that castle, so as much as id love to take responsibility i cannot. I hand off all my pixels, u did not get my weapons so i can sleep easy!

Capitalist wrote: But wait! A newbie stumbled out of hiding. He ran off screaming a seemingly desperate and saddened "heh heh heh". Shortly after, my guildy received a bunch of rage PMs by WAP asking him how he could do such a terrible thing. My first thought after reading them was "I didn't know WAP could make full sentences without grammatical errors." However, I then realized that he was the newbie!
You mean when your guildies timed another guildies brothers house? Which then Ursulaa admitted to jumping on the account and refreshing ONLY AFTER VIN R CHAMP dirtnapped him and the panic refresh happened? OHHHH funny how u left that out :)
Last edited by WarmApplepie on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The best part is that you've begged me to come back privately and publicly. Vegamas 2015 is technically partially yours to fault.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Ursulaa found it, ursulaa started looting....he would continued to loot. So what about you again?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:Ursulaa found it, ursulaa started looting....he would continued to loot. So what about you again?
English please.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9741

Refer to #6 (that's VI in case you were wondering).

Thank you for making Vegamas 2015 a better holiday.

For further permit purchases, please refer to our guildmaster.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

WarmApplepie wrote:Congrats ursulaa!!

Your story made me lulz tho Vega.

Ive never actually been in that castle, so as much as id love to take responsibility i cannot. I hand off all my pixels, u did not get my weapons so i can sleep easy!

Capitalist wrote: But wait! A newbie stumbled out of hiding. He ran off screaming a seemingly desperate and saddened "heh heh heh". Shortly after, my guildy received a bunch of rage PMs by WAP asking him how he could do such a terrible thing. My first thought after reading them was "I didn't know WAP could make full sentences without grammatical errors." However, I then realized that he was the newbie!
You mean when your guildies timed another guildies brothers house? Which then Ursulaa admitted to jumping on the account and refreshing ONLY AFTER VIN R CHAMP dirtnapped him and the panic refresh happened? OHHHH funny how u left that out :)

LOL if only you knew what actually happened. They told me keep in Bloody was gonna fall I said it might be my bros and if it was I was gonna refresh it. They had no problems with it cause its a shitty idoc keep. So my bro gave me his info cause his laptop hardrive went and I hopped on died to vint cause I had no hotkeys besides heal. I died I ressed him I refreshed I logged out.

Nothing wrong with any of that besides the butthurtness that's coming from you tryna make it seem like brothers cant refresh houses for eachother get real noob and get a permit.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

killaboy wrote: They had no problems with it cause its a shitty idoc keep.it.
isnt that one of the UOSA rules? Didnt get it so it was shitty? lol

And thats not what happened, you were running around on your brothers Account (which you couldve just refreshed right away) till Vin killed you, you ressed then refreshed. I know what you were doing and so do you.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:

And thats not what happened, you were running around on your brothers Account (which you couldve just refreshed right away) till Vin killed you, you ressed then refreshed. I know what you were doing and so do you.
The rage is real.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

WarmApplepie wrote:

LOL you are so fucking dumb its amazing. I was running around cause its fucking NS LAND he doesn't just own one fucking house where I can just log in a open door close door. He owns like 3 castles and the keep. I HAD to run around to refresh them. JESUS HELP THIS POOR SOUL.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

DUDE the denial is amazing. you were going to let it fall, clear as day. You stood right next to the keep and ran around that keep that you knew was in idoc and that your guildes were standing next to. There was no attempt to refresh at all. YOU HID on the damn steps even without refreshing. Until the dirtnap happened then the immediate refresh. You sir, are dumb and I R CHAMP
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

What about his two towers.... great brother you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Vega/Delo wrote:What about his two towers.... great brother you are.
It's clearly stated in Vegamas 2015 that I alerted him to the fact that his brother was IDOC... yesterday... the day we looted you. I didn't realize that you are now doubly involved in Vegamas 2015 because it's your loot and you had a tankmage named Vega. Justice is bittersweet.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

WarmApplepie wrote:DUDE the denial is amazing. you were going to let it fall, clear as day. You stood right next to the keep and ran around that keep that you knew was in idoc and that your guildes were standing next to. There was no attempt to refresh at all. YOU HID on the damn steps even without refreshing. Until the dirtnap happened then the immediate refresh. You sir, are dumb and I R CHAMP
Actually I had no idea what houses were his and what houses he still had up cause before his laptop broke he had a lot more than just those houses but he let them all fall. I didn't get a chance to even click the sign before I hade brady Quinn on my ass and for your info i didn't know it was idoc till the last couple of hours Vega told me it said NS on the sign. That's when I remembered my brother wanted me to refresh his shit and wallah I refreshed.

Lemme just add, why would I want to let it drop, for one its my brothers and for two it was shitty and for three you and delo wanted it. So honestly I had all the reasons in the world refresh it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Who cares?

There is enough wizard love lube in this thread already. Let's all admire my new pixels.