cA Adventure: The Xmas Miracle!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
killaboy

Re: cA Adventure: The Xmas Miracle!

Post by killaboy »

This was wonderful! Thank you for doing that, it is much appreciated.

I may or may not have shed a wizzard tear.

Merry Christmas to you cA and well done.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Miller is one of the few players here that blow my mind. How the heck does he do it? Well, he showed me a few tips after looting my house 3x in a row all in a matter of about a week. If he wants in, he will get in simple as that. After Looting me, I must admit I was mad, but something inside me said just take a deep breath and congratulate Miller. After all, it is a hard lesson learned in UO even for experienced players. So after he made looting me a mission by planting smalls by my houses and leaving boats on my shores, I would come out to talk to him at times. As much as I wanted to rage at him, I gave him props and showed him compassion. This was something that confused Miller and ruined his "flame" of the heist. He was expecting the rage that keeps his UO experience alive. In his confusion he left my houses threw a house deed at me and let his boat rot on my shores disappointed with my demeanor and overall reaction.

The truth is, Miller don't give two shits about loot. He plays the game for the utter enjoyment of watching someone's wig blow off there head after seeing all that they worked for be taken and thrown in a house that will probley never be went through, but he does have a heart.

Miller, you should make a thread in "other" in the forums for house looting service.

Im sorry for your loss swallow but just about all of us have been there before.

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

Miller.... Are you being a good boy?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

This is the funny part of it all. I am not upset about what happened. All the items i acquired wasnt mine. I played the came with a mage. My house got robbed and i pretty much almost quit. I decided that i was gonna be like who ever just robbed me. It got me far in this game. Im not upset about anything other then vega talking all the smack like he did something. Elk just sitting the rubbing crap in his eyes screaming Joy to the world. When it happened, i was confused because the table which was unlock has never been unlocked in my house before. So you can take it however you want, and your right sircharles. Congrates on the Lootz!
Booker Dookie, stfu noobie.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Swallow's reaction caught on video...http://i.giphy.com/7doMhY2L2IqSA.gif

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

a swallow wrote:This is the funny part of it all. I am not upset about what happened. All the items i acquired wasnt mine. I played the came with a mage. My house got robbed and i pretty much almost quit. I decided that i was gonna be like who ever just robbed me. It got me far in this game. Im not upset about anything other then vega talking all the smack like he did something. Elk just sitting the rubbing crap in his eyes screaming Joy to the world. When it happened, i was confused because the table which was unlock has never been unlocked in my house before. So you can take it however you want, and your right sircharles. Congrates on the Lootz!
Booker Dookie, stfu noobie.

I think you forgot to add. It's also stuff you took from other players as well.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

You can't read can you?
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

You can't read can you?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

You can't read can you?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

You can't read can you?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I must be raging since my phone didn't show me it was working....damn!!!

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

Was not mine does not indicate taken. It could have been given. You're leaving out he big picture. Which is pointless. Because everyone knows the truth. You obviously care also because you're still posting about it.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

this thread is about me not you so maybe you are the one who shouldn't be talking not making any sense considering I already said that most of the stuff wasn't mine it was from OS once again

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

a swallow wrote:this thread is about me not you so maybe you are the one who shouldn't be talking not making any sense considering I already said that most of the stuff wasn't mine it was from OS once again

I believe it belongs to cA.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Keep making no sense.