Scenes of Sosaria

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Scenes of Sosaria

Post by Light Shade »

Throughout my nearly 6 years here on UOSA, I've seen many things. Some of these sights have been kept mostly secret with only a few getting to see. Well folks, I am now showing you some of Sosaria's Interesting Locations.

First up is the Yew Room. If you've ever been running along West of the Abbey near Yew and fallen though the ground, then you have probably seen this room. I nearly broke my leg the first time I found it!

The next location I accidentally stumbled upon in my infiltration into the Trinsic bank back rooms. I had to wonder what disgraceful, drunkard of a carpenter though that a wooden floor was needed here.

Next is the Despise Waterfall. I was out monitoring a certain Meteor Shower in the area when I came across this comfy location to hangout at.

While confusing Vile Murderer PK's one day, I stumbled across this location. I've used it countless times to thoroughly confuse those chasing me and to gate in a few surprises. ;)

Back behind this particular shrine's waterfalls is another comfy hangout. It is also useful in confusing those that simply don't know better.

Then we have the Swamp Falls where I practiced the art of walking on water.

If you're a stinky, smelly Orc, you may prefer to be in the Swamp Water.

Near the Swamp Falls is also a spot of a Land Slide. Be careful, the footing is treacherous!

For those of you that have attended the countless tournaments and training session that C^V, DG, and myself have hosted...you may have been taken to this location in the bowels of Dungeon Wrong. It is a great spot to have a quiet fight or two at.

During a failed assassination plot against Lord British, I was alerted to this location behind Lord British's Throne. It needs to be monitored at all hours now to ensure Lord British's safety.

The following location is due south of Lord British's Castle. If you enjoy an adventurous climb, you can make your way up to this perch and see the crumbling side of this Training Tower.

This location near the Blood Elementals is one I enjoy using for those 'skillful' PK's. Nothing angers them more than having to look at you from the shore and fume at their ineptitude. Usually I 'hangout' there while I call in a little welcoming party for them. ;)

The next location is underneath the Yew Crypts. Again, I was simply messing with someone via this location. It has a good 'view' for Meteor Showers.

The next location I sought refuge in when 6 PK's were hot on my trail. They gave me the most murderous of looks through those bars!

This location is underneath the Bone Knight Wall. Many a confused warrior has wondered at the goings on below the Bone Knight Wall over the years.

Underneath the stairs in Covetous Liches is yet another room. It is a great location to seek refuge from the more Villainous Vagrants of Sosaria.

The Shame Fire Elementals are secretly guarding the way to their underground room. Be careful if you venture into this room, for they will attack you!

They say the world's a stage, but it seems someone left part of one under the Magincia Bank. If you've ever seen anyone burrowing under the bank, perhaps they weren't trying to rob the bank and just wanted a private location to practice their stage craft?

While out sailing the Sosarian Seas one day, I was sucked into a whirlpool. Thinking my end was upon me, I was quite surprised to end up hale and dry in this room under the sea.

And for those of you that annoy me....TO THE ABYSS!!!

Hope you enjoyed these fun locations from over the years. Perhaps i'll share more at a later date and I encourage others to share their locations. That...or show them to me and i'll post them for everyone else to see.

Take Care,

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Bixby Legbone

Re: Scenes of Sosaria

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Nice pics! I can't believe I've never known of ANY of the spots. Although I did once see someone banking from under the beach at Magincia.. I'd love a copy of that rune!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I have often wondered why fledgling tamers would put themselves at such risk to tame a Hell Hound when this perfectly acceptable hole is sitting right here. Oh well, its a good spot to hang out and count your money.

[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

Can I please, please, please have a runebook with these spots for East Brit Library? If not, I'll have to make it, which isn't a problem :)

Edit 1: It was super fun trying to find these spots and mark them! I'll post my own soon, all of which are in East Brit Library ;)

Edit 2: Posted: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=57083&p=491050#p491050

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

One spot I found interesting that you missed/neglected!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”