Pirates at it again!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pirates at it again!

Post by Kander »

Very nice!

Yea I have been slacking. I got alot of pics to post but just havent got around to do it. And I have been in stat for 2 weeks now :).

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I like the story Vhyx. I think it is going to be a best seller!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Best seller.... wouldn't that be nice. Maybe I can sell the rights to the tale for a tower deed or something.......

:lol:

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

angryshack

Post by angryshack »

Got me earlier today, was busy watching some NFL to see the red blasting me.

No biggie though, made over 70k off SOS/maps already today plus I got my boat away pretty easily.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

To come on here and say you made like 70k off things like that.. it's like a pvper saying.. I WAS OUT OF ROOT!! or something stupid.

We pirates only care about the kill! Usually getting on boats is difficult being that you need a key. But we are glad to have caused some inconvenience for you. Take it to trash talk if you wish to brag about your leet pixels! Thanks!

angryshack

Post by angryshack »

Boondock_Saint wrote:To come on here and say you made like 70k off things like that.. it's like a pvper saying.. I WAS OUT OF ROOT!! or something stupid.

We pirates only care about the kill! Usually getting on boats is difficult being that you need a key. But we are glad to have caused some inconvenience for you. Take it to trash talk if you wish to brag about your leet pixels! Thanks!
I was hoping to sound more like "Ah, damnit, you got me!" But thanks for your input.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Yep... it's easy to get your boat away if it's locked, and you're not carrying a key.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

angryshack

Post by angryshack »

Vhyx wrote:Yep... it's easy to get your boat away if it's locked, and you're not carrying a key.
And I was talking more about getting my boat away to avoid being surrounded, such as Zeppelin's situation.

Maybe I should be less tired when I post these.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Found this shot while cleaning up my razor SS folder.

Always nice when people take things in stride.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Vhyx I wanted to hear the tale of Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox!

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Some of the details of the adventures of Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox are fuzzy. Drinking and Macro-Killing/PKing using Newbie characters go together like peas and carrots. All the same, as requested here is a pictorial tale with some captions.

Up first we have Mr Furious. We met him once before in our adventures and he wasn't a very friendly person. Lived up to his name I guess. Lots of angry trash talk in broken English. I pose this question about a lot of UOSA players: "Why so angry?"

This next individual, well we couldn't let him live. Many people probably remember a guild full of some really irritating people: ZOG. A little while later we were treated to him whining about what we'd done to him. Some tears along the lines of "You killed me and all my stuff is gone". Well, don't afk macro with anything you don't want to lose. ZOG HEIL.

Now, some of you do-gooders probably think to yourselves "Gee, these guys only kill AFK people". Not true! We kill people that are actually in attendance. Granted, we can't vouch for the "completeness" of their character. I will vouch for the completeness of ours- 50 fencing and 50 tactics. We "newbie phalanxed" poor Ra with the utmost skill and care. What's the Brit GY without PKs??

Then we clothes lined him while he ran back to the GY. Remember kids: Brit GY and stupid antics are bosom buddies.

Later on we decided to visit an Italian Night Club... I mean the Fighters Guild on Britain's East side. Was quite the party going on there. Time to crash it.

Adieu, citizens.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

hoho highly entertaining

TC

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

This is my favorite tales of adventures thread.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Yo ho ho! We shall start this night off with a story of a man named Moses.

PoD set sail from the beach of Magincia looking for blood and loot. We came across Moses who had what we was wanting.
He tryed as hard as he could to sail away. We chased him for 5 mins but as normal PoD caught him.
After slaying this poor soul we able to lure him to open his plank and then we quickly jump on to his ship.
After geting onto his ship we was able to score his ship key / MiBs / T-maps. After doing so in a sea trance he walked into a magical gate to moonglow. After doing do us pirates cleaned his ship of all his items and dry docked it.

After that adventure our thirst for blood grew and we couldnt handle it. So here is the rest of the poor souls we sent to Davey Jones.

After slaying every fishermen we could that was in a sea trance we decided to hunt down the most evil humans around. AFK MINERS! They are a foul scum and need to be removed off this world.

Beware PoD is always lurking around. If your travel our seas we will find you. And your soul will be sent down to Davey Jones! Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Bump ^^