Great Prices at Brit Xroads!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Cousteau Calypso

Great Prices at Brit Xroads!

Post by Cousteau Calypso »

GREAT PRICES AT BRIT XROADS!!

I've been away for some time and I'm hoping to come back to an active community that could use my services.

Come browse my vendors just North of Brit Xroads. I currently have armored outfits, weapons and shields, bolts and arrows, bandages, tools, boards, ingots, carpentry items and magic infused gear up for sale. I will also be stocking various other supplies and gear as I craft or otherwise acquire them. I HAVE BIG PLANS! so come help keep these vendors employed. This post will be edited and updated as things evolve.

IF YOU KNOW OF BETTER DEALS, LET ME KNOW! I'LL MAINTAIN COMPETITIVE PRICES WITHOUT CUTTING THE THROATS OF MY FELLOW MERCHANTS!
Shoplocation.jpg
Please note that all crafted armor pieces, clothing, weapons and tools are of Grandmaster quality and are unused, brand new, and in mint condition. Break them in properly.
Also keep in mind that magic infused items come from other players as well as looted from the world, and as such are sold 'as is'. Some of these pieces may not be of full durability, and unbeknownst to me.

Unless otherwise stated, all lockable containers are crafted by my Grandmaster Carpenter/Tinkerer/Blacksmith so you know they are of utmost quality and the locks are strong.
Cousteau Calypso_8-4_21.22.jpg
Cousteau Calypso_8-4_21.22.jpg (120.61 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
SOME OUTFITS ADDED FOR OUR LADY GAMERS!!!
ladywear.jpg
ladywear.jpg (113.45 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
Cousteau Calypso_8-4_21.23.jpg
Cousteau Calypso_8-4_21.23.jpg (64.94 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
Cousteau Calypso_8-4_21.24.jpg
Cousteau Calypso_8-4_21.24.jpg (67.07 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
MAGIC ITEMS NOW INSIDE!! SEE SYBIL!!
Cousteau Calypso_8-8_20.45.jpg
Cousteau Calypso_8-8_20.45.jpg (132.92 KiB) Viewed 2505 times

If I don't have what you need (yet), check the vendors to the south! You might just find what you're looking for.
Last edited by Cousteau Calypso on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~Treasure Hunter, Bard, and Merchant~

Annabell Red

Re: New Vendors at Brit Xroads!

Post by Annabell Red »

Awesome! I'll check it out!

Cousteau Calypso

Update: Carpentry Items Added

Cousteau Calypso

Update: Restocked!!! Thank you for your purchases!
Added Tailoring Kits to the tools bag as well as Bolts, Arrows, Bandages, Boards, and Ingots.

Cousteau Calypso

Re: Prices Reduced at Brit Xroads!

Update: Restocked!! Prices reduced on majority of items. Magic weapons, armor, clothing and jewelry now for sale. See Sybil inside.

Cousteau Calypso

Re: Great Prices at Brit Xroads!

Update: Vendors restocked! My thanks to my customers. I hope you are all satisfied with your purchases. Sorry for the lack of boards. Your arrows are eating up my personal supply quickly.

Cousteau Calypso

Re: Great Prices at Brit Xroads!

OH WOW!! Completely cleaned out!! Everything sold out!! All 4 vendors! Thank you to those who've purchased my wares. I am working on getting them restocked. That's a workload there. But I have materials ready, and I have more magic items to ID. Time to put in some work! I will update.

OH! And Im also thinking of relocating to my new spot. Its just West of Vesper Bank, right over the bridge. Let me know what you think. Stay at Brit XRoads? Completely move to Vesper? Or keep the XRoads vendors and add more at the Vesper location, selling different items at each location??

Return to “Player Run Vendors”