"Folded Steel" new vendor house

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Rextab

"Folded Steel" new vendor house

Post by Rextab »

Found some free time and found a pretty decent spot, so I thought I would bring my vendor house back. Currently have GM stuff and MIBs at the moment. Will add more later.
Last edited by Rextab on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rextab

Re: "Folded Steel" new vendor house

Post by Rextab »

Hi everyone! MIBs and maps restocked.

I added two new vendors. I am selling cheap armor and weapons and I have it set up so that you can essentially build your own suit of armor. Stuff is really cheap, like 200gp for a hardening piece and there are even some fortification/invulnerable stuff mixed in.

I have really cheap weapons 200/Force items and some other better weapons. I have Invis items for 75gp per charge, I have blessing items for 10gp per charge, I have free protection items, and a lot of other stuff.

Let me know what you guys think. Hope to see everyone around. I have some other cool ideas that I would like to implement if this vendor picks up.

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

Restocked.

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

Come to the Folded Steel vendor shop to get your hands on the limited edition of "The True Adventures of Vega" and learn how this cold blooded calculated assassin became the legend of UOSA(Note: I was threatened under harsh penalty if this grand description was not included).

For only 250gps, come secure your first edition of "The True Adventures of Vega"! *the steep price is due to Vega's 93.7% cut off of all books sold*

If this soon to be best seller, sells out, more will be made, but be one of the first ten to own the first edition!

*No inscription of this book may be made except by the owner under penalty of death*

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

Restocked with tons of stuff.

Also, six books left!

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

Restocked MIBs, cheap magic weapons, and added some more jewelry.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Nice shop!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Rextab

Post by Rextab »

Thank you Abyz.

I actually just relocated everyone! I was searching for a bigger house so I could add a rune library for everyone to use and I got really lucky and found a two story spot!
I've been at it all morning, but finally got everything moved. Thanks everyone who shops/shopped there. Hope this new spot works out!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”