Is running a shop worth it?

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

randale

Is running a shop worth it?

Post by randale »

Or should I stick to gazer hunting? How much do you have usually (player vendors I'm talking to here) when everything has sold out?

Orphea

Re: Is running a shop worth it?

Post by Orphea »

except from Your Prices, And Shop Location, You can try place vendor in my spot at Yew gate, then You'll see how. pm

randale

Post by randale »

Orphea wrote:except from Your Prices, And Shop Location, You can try place vendor in my spot at Yew gate, then You'll see how. pm
I suppose it's convenient say to walk places next to the yew mall, but not much trouble if I have to mark a rune- if it's worth it, and has good prices I certainly will.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

What you selling?

randale

Post by randale »

Nickodemuse wrote:What you selling?
Whatever makes good money, I suppose. I have a 5X GM tailor, blacksmith, carpenter, tinker, and alchemist. Figured I may sell potion kegs, if I put 125 on a vendor at 10K each, (say for greater XP kegs) that's 1.25 mil if they all sell out, but have to take into consideration the cost of regs needed, the materials to make mortars (ingots) the lumber- with scorps needed, etc.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”