This person needs to be banned

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Crehalen

This person needs to be banned

Post by Crehalen »

It is sickening to see people like this. I took a screen shot and think their house should be collapsed and account banned if they are still playing.
Attachments
came across this tower west of Oasis.
came across this tower west of Oasis.
Untitled-1.jpg (93.45 KiB) Viewed 5790 times

Capitalist

Re: This person needs to be banned

Post by Capitalist »

Bye Grofus
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

Damn,

I agree, ban that crap.
Catskills 97-99

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

That is not my house. It fell and someone replaced it with that crap, but thanks for trying Vega.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

AngelicaNHG

Post by AngelicaNHG »

definitely should make them change that house sign

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Um, "you Earthlings make me very, very angry".

IRL, three uncles of mine went to Europe with the purpose of eradicating, and extirpating, this exact style of hatred; both of my grandfathers served in the First World War, but that was a war of political stupidity and "inconvenient treaties", not a war against fascist genocide.

The owner of this house had better not ever meet me IRL.

If staff hasn't yet done anything, please do: you need to; such things must not be tolerated.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:Um, "you Earthlings make me very, very angry".

IRL, three uncles of mine went to Europe with the purpose of eradicating, and extirpating, this exact style of hatred; both of my grandfathers served in the First World War, but that was a war of political stupidity and "inconvenient treaties", not a war against fascist genocide.

The owner of this house had better not ever meet me IRL.

If staff hasn't yet done anything, please do: you need to; such things must not be tolerated.

SS
A lot of recent IRL mumblings. Do you even lift, bro?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Dear God, this stuff writes itself ...
Capitalist wrote:A lot of recent IRL mumblings. Do you even lift, bro?
Preferred by many to your own whiny piss-ant grumblings. What do you lift; deep-fried turkeys?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:Dear God, this stuff writes itself ...
Capitalist wrote:A lot of recent IRL mumblings. Do you even lift, bro?
Preferred by many to your own whiny piss-ant grumblings. What do you lift; deep-fried turkeys?

SS
All of your recent posts have all stated "this writes itself insert blah blah": have you run out of punctual jargon? Mumbling is quite literally all you do and the thesis of your character. Is the autist really dead? Please be original next time.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

It's weird to chime in, I don't like Vega, in fact I'm waiting for him to get bored and leave the server, and I guess it will die with him.

But, Sighelm, I'm normally a nice guy. Your posts as of late seem batshit insane to me. I'm not sure if English is not your first language, or if you are literally insane.
Catskills 97-99

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Eastwood wants my halberdz

SighelmofWyrmgard

Capitalist wrote:All of your recent posts have all stated "this writes itself insert blah blah": have you run out of punctual jargon? Mumbling is quite literally all you do and the thesis of your character. Is the autist really dead? Please be original next time.
Perhaps I should add a hash (#IRL): I merely wanted you to be able to identify that with which you can have had no personal experience. Sure, I can accommodate your accessibility restrictions; no problem.

@ Eastwood, I take no offense; I might suggest, meÞinks Ðou dost overÞink Ðis.

BTW, Vega repped your post with, um, "Luv u moar [sic]": be warned; this particularly desperate, love-starved, pervert might be after something other than your halberd..

#IRL: Vega worked as a hospitality-professional for many years: he remains particularly remembered for his eagerness to push-in any gentleman's stool for him.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
Capitalist wrote:All of your recent posts have all stated "this writes itself insert blah blah": have you run out of punctual jargon? Mumbling is quite literally all you do and the thesis of your character. Is the autist really dead? Please be original next time.
Perhaps I should add a hash (#IRL): I merely wanted you to be able to identify that with which you can have had no personal experience. Sure, I can accommodate your accessibility restrictions; no problem.

@ Eastwood, I take no offense; I might suggest, meÞinks Ðou dost overÞink Ðis.

BTW, Vega repped your post with, um, "Luv u moar [sic]": be warned; this particularly desperate, love-starved, pervert might be after something other than your halberd..

#IRL: Vega worked as a hospitality-professional for many years: he remains particularly remembered for his eagerness to push-in any gentleman's stool for him.

SS
1st part of post: Vega has no IRL experience
End of post: Vega worked in hospitality

Nom Nom cookie monster mumble mumble

SighelmofWyrmgard

Hey!

Thanks for the double-post!

I always love to see quality live twice!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

SighelmofWyrmgard

What, Vega: no response; what's up?

Is it that you don't want a certain supposition (that you quoted without complaint) presented thrice?

Haw Haw Haw!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS