Show me your dueling pit set ups

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Show me your dueling pit set ups

Post by violator »

I need some ideas for setting up a dueling pit for my guild, most likely on a tower roof. I'd like to see what others have done for this.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Show me your dueling pit set ups

Post by Fox »

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=66211&start=30

This shows the top of the [Uhh] dueling tower, a nice player run event happened here recently.

I'd say the key to a good location is less items displayed in the lower levels for those with slower pcs and ping, and such. But if you only have one house, don't let this deter you from doing whatever you want!!
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Show me your dueling pit set ups

Post by violator »

The lag thing makes sense, and it isn't something I had considered until you mentioned it.

I am not really using this particular tower for anything, and it's in the middle of a town of other houses where stuff is kept, etc... so there should be minimal interference from "stuff" being stored there.

I see many people using small forges for borders. I've seen variants on how the seating is arranged too. I'm getting some ideas. I hope to have something put together soon.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.