Vega Grief

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
WizKid

Vega Grief

Post by WizKid »

Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Capitalist

Re: Vega Grief

Post by Capitalist »

1) Do you always start fights with 20 mana? Didn't want to show that beatdown I gave you on the forums?

2) Do you only attack mounts after burning 19 daemon breath charges on a bardiche and 3 gt on a scimitar?

3) Is this your proudest moment? Serious question. God knows you can't kill me 1v1. But, do mounts count?

4) I'm glad that you took the time to record this. Unfortunately while I am on the shitter, and minus the relevance to the quality of the video, I am going to have to pinch the video off to wipe.

5) Seriously, the fact that you recorded and made a post about killing a red frenzied is testament to the fact that I am your daddy. Please refer to me as such from now on.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Hot key F12 starts video record. You took a long time typing whatever I didn't just read.
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I wish I could +1 you again for this, you made me day.

Hey, hey, hey you! Maybe you could grab another 25 power hally and power charged cutlass and I could stomp you out 5-0 with a GM hally alone again! Good job on the mount post though!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Thanks for the RL laughter. Decided to come in on an alt after your terrible attempt to PK at a red pot duel

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Apt reply for someone who isn't reading! Please, kill another one of my mounts, it'll make you YouTube famous!

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

<3

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Capitalist wrote:Apt reply for someone who isn't reading! Please, kill another one of my mounts, it'll make you YouTube famous!
wait is the horse eating fat cunt crying about mounts O_O all you do is jump duels then talk shit when u killed 3 mounts you are a dick head Vega go fuck a duck...

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Apoc wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Apt reply for someone who isn't reading! Please, kill another one of my mounts, it'll make you YouTube famous!
wait is the horse eating fat cunt crying about mounts O_O all you do is jump duels then talk shit when u killed 3 mounts you are a dick head Vega go fuck a duck...
Lad, this is in ScreenShots and RPV's.

Much like the video seen here (worth watching unlike the OP), I'll give you the proper translation bloke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympI2mdABUM
Apoc wrote:
Hold on. Is this profound gentleman of ponderous nature truly reacting to such a source? :big eyes mate: All this good sir happens to do is yap after a good night out slapping horse's arses. Vega, excuse yourself from this source about you...

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

While I appreciate a good grief, I'm shocked how terribad you handled the situation. Unless u weren't going for the kill too?

Purple pot spam while he's hidden and he wouldn't have had time to heal mount. Then game on. However it's nice to see artur jr burn so many invis charges in the last couple days
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Actually, I was out of purps. Originally I was going to let him back on but I started cracking up. He could have attempted to invis the aggressor. All in good fun & serves him right for attempting to drop my toon while I was red potting with farnk & treysta.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

WizKid wrote:Actually, I was out of purps. Originally I was going to let him back on but I started cracking up. He could have attempted to invis the aggressor. All in good fun & serves him right for attempting to drop my toon while I was red potting with farnk & treysta.
That makes sense then. Moarrrr pots. Was a funny watch
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Ali

Post by Ali »

:lol: +1
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

This all must have happened after I left the duel area, Treysta and I were dueling, I lost every round ofc. Think I got close 1 time lol. Then Farnk showed up, dueled him and lost in about 10 seconds lol. Pvp all day yesterday AO I watched Trey and Farnk duel a few times then left.

Sounds like within 5-10 of me leaving that Vega showed.

Vega weren't you using a Vanq GT Hally during our pvp at GY?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WizKid wrote:Actually, I was out of purps. Originally I was going to let him back on but I started cracking up. He could have attempted to invis the aggressor. All in good fun & serves him right for attempting to drop my toon while I was red potting with farnk & treysta.
Hence the question about 20 mana. He had burned himself out of charges, pots, and everything in between. He simply attacked the mount because he's not skilled enough to kill me.

@FearItself I was casting paralyze because you guys aren't good.