UO Second Age (Active Players Guild)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Integra

UO Second Age (Active Players Guild)

Post by Integra »

We are actively recruiting new players and veterans. Our Mission is to Establish and maintain an environment emphasizing fun, fellowship and mutual support. Offer adequate routine and special events to keep people interested and challenged in a fun Second Age style environment avoiding controversy and “drama” as much as possible. PVM,PVP,Dungeon Crawls,Skill Training & More... Pm Integra here or on Discord
Integra

Annabell Red

Re: UO Second Age (Active Players Guild)

Post by Annabell Red »

Being prepared to follow Integra to his newest guild on a whim is a requirement. Whether he wants to get rid of a single member for not having cyber sex with him, or boot the entire guild to out a "spy." This is his THIRD guild in as many months. All the other members are good people, too bad they have to deal with him.

Integra

Post by Integra »

YES!!! Only the adventurous shall apply. No spy's will be tolerated or grief..
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to add that.
Last edited by Integra on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:47 am, edited 10 times in total.
Integra

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

If I wanted the sandals that badly I would have stayed in the guild after I found that Blue made you GM again.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”