Looking for a an active guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Messyng

Looking for a an active guild

Post by Messyng »

Hello everyone my name is Igor, I am 26 and I am from Moldova.
I can play every day for more then 5 hours.
I also know russian and spanish.

I am looking for a guild that can do pvp or pvm or both. That can teach the ropes for pvp.
I am new to this shard but not at all to the UO universe.

I played on UO Europe server back in 2013-2015 with various characters on two paid accounts and accomplished a lot of things and amassed wealth then joined a pvp guild, the server was unpopulated when it came to pvp and when we met resistance they knew how to fight, to the point that it ashamed and angered when we five were dying versus two guys or when we four were struggling to bring down only one guy. We hadn't much idea how to properly fight except for two guys who were scoring more often kills then the rest of us.
I was online every day and often they weren't online to form a party and it became boring for me since I had nothing to do except pvm and I quit.

I am looking forward to create a character that the guild needs and I am interested to invest my time and enjoy the game.