Looking for a guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Jalopy

Looking for a guild

Post by Jalopy »

Hello,

Recently started playing UO again. Played back on Pacific originally. I currently have a tamer/mage, provo/dex, theif, provo/tmap and making a crafter.

I almost have a house and I'm just looking to do stuff and have adventures.

Nickodemuse

Re: Looking for a guild

Post by Nickodemuse »

I would recommend looking into joining up with the guild NEW, buncha players new and old in there. Also just saw your post about looking for house near a mine, I might be able to help you. Join the Secondage IRC chat, easier for me to communicate with ya. Im in there under Nickodemuse.
Last edited by Nickodemuse on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

IRC is the best for communicating out of game. I suggest getting a decent IRC client and join our wonderful semi trash talking mostly helpful chat room.

Jalopy

Post by Jalopy »

Nickodemuse wrote:I would recommend looking into joining up with the guild NEW, buncha players new and old in there. Also just saw your post about looking for house near a mine, I might be able to help you. Join the Secondage IRC chat, easier for me to communicate with ya. Im in there under Nickodemuse.

Thanks Nickodemuse,

Marcus has offered to sell me a patio house near a couple of mines. I'm all set with that but thanks for the offer. Little worried as I don't know how these transactions usually go but I might be out a few house deeds :(

I will ask the NEW folks again if I can join.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

I just looked up Markus' rep posts by other players. He has no negative feedback so you're good on that sir. What are your names in game? I got one of my chars in NEW so I can maybe help speed up the process.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”