Looking for fun active Guild , Very long time player

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Valaria

Looking for fun active Guild , Very long time player

Post by Valaria »

I would also like to bring my son whos 21 and nephew 29 , my wife and maybe some of my sons college friends hes a jr. at northern Il Univ. we have tamer , bards , tanks mages , Gm alchy and dexers and one cartographer. We have our own Ventrilo and are looking for fun people to meet and have fun hunting , ganking maybe some guild events. I was in the biggest and best guild in UO (S.I) on Baja and we know how to have fun, so please if your looking for more buddies in your group , shoot me a PM thanks a bunch.

Thor

Re: Looking for fun active Guild , Very long time player

Post by Thor »

I haven't had a guild on here since 2009, but you sound like a fun group to run with. If you find a place let me know, I'd love to join. I've got the same as you guys plus a smith.

FearItself

Re: Looking for fun active Guild , Very long time player

Post by FearItself »

Valaria wrote:I would also like to bring my son whos 21 and nephew 29 , my wife and maybe some of my sons college friends hes a jr. at northern Il Univ. we have tamer , bards , tanks mages , Gm alchy and dexers and one cartographer. We have our own Ventrilo and are looking for fun people to meet and have fun hunting , ganking maybe some guild events. I was in the biggest and best guild in UO (S.I) on Baja and we know how to have fun, so please if your looking for more buddies in your group , shoot me a PM thanks a bunch.
hello ^^
i also played baja back in the 90's but have forgotten most lol.

i run a guild, last year it was very active, i took a break due to moving ect, but have been considering recruiting a lot of people again.

my guild is <EX, it started to save my friends guild as he went inactive, it stands for Extinction.

currently the active members are myself, my brother and Billy Bayou, GL General Guess will be joining today, and ill go ahead and recruit some more.

this is a general adventurers guild, so if it entertains... we do it!
if you or your group are interested in PvP, i will be training a lot and more than happy to build a nice team together. there is a decent amount of pvp going on but to have a few teams running around would be excellent competition.

soon i will invest into a mic for vent and such.

ok have fun and looking forward to seeing you and your friends/family online!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=64828
^my guild thread^

Return to “Guild Recruitment”