(APG) ACTIVE PLAYERS GUILD

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Hurricane

(APG) ACTIVE PLAYERS GUILD

Post by Hurricane »

So it's a brand new year and the server needs some excitement. APG Active Players Guild is recruiting. The guild was founded on 1/1/2016. looking for new and old members to join our elite team. There is going to be daily dungeon hunts. resist training sessions. pvp sessions and much more to come. Web site is currently in progress and I would love for you to unite with us. contact me here or in game. Would love for you to come join the fun to rebuild UOSA and have fun this year!

randale

Re: (APG) ACTIVE PLAYERS GUILD

Post by randale »

Looks like it doesn't exist anymore, can't find it in UOSA

Capitalist

Re: (APG) ACTIVE PLAYERS GUILD

Post by Capitalist »

He quit b/c I killed him and his guildmates one after the other for betraying my trust. Best 60k/silver drops on WBB ever.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”