Looking for Guild: Who exists, v. who doesn't ...

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Looking for Guild: Who exists, v. who doesn't ...

Post by SirEricKain »

Rose wrote:Rose will have his one man guild lineage be known to SS in the third person.

Rose also believes SirEricKain to be a lizardman slaying knave.... This angers the Illuminati, precious lizards.
Such a remark would be considered an insult had it come from a man and not some mountainous chested barmaid with a peg between thine leg.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Foul!

Prepare to be mounted by this barmaid whilst he squeezeth thy moobs together and thrust's said peg between thy valley of chest! Splinters a plenty to you Sir Kain!!

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Lots of things I didn't know (maybe) I know now.

That was not my purpose.

Believe it or not, I just want to be me.

Otherwise, any honest responses to my afore-mentioned queries, please follow,

Without being a jerk, there is a certain degree of topic-oriented focus (not to be confused with tapioca-focus), to which I would enjoin all participants to return.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Rose wrote:I'm the leader of NOS/NWO/RIP

I was referring to myself......
I misunderstood: in this case, I guess that I am the hypocrite.

Carry on,

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Rose wrote:Rose will have his one man guild lineage be known to SS in the third person.
Just so Rose is aware,

"SS" is Saxmund Sighelm http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/94910;

Defender of the Matewan,
Knight of the Shining Path,
High Knight of Honor,
Silver Serpent Society.

I (will continue to) await your (dis)pleasure.

Anyone who wishes to hear the storie(s) of my life, may ask ...

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

SighelmofWyrmgard

Sorry, everyone: can we get back on-topic, please?

Yes, I diverged, myself; the rest of us shan't; yes?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

SighelmofWyrmgard

Capitalist wrote:PP is the guild I'm in. Our GM just had a kid, so he's not active. Two others of us are currently. FoN is Ursulaa's warring PvP guild, which is basically just WG^ and a couple other PvPers running around it. WG^ is Chubbs Peterson (GM), axejunkie, Soulbreak, Onslaught, MV, Ursula, and a bunch of others. ABC (WizKid is GM) is active with New York, Wiz, and Dima currently. They have 3 other active members who have a couple of real life things going on. N-F is Santorum (GM), his little brother Saber, Always Strapped, Artur, and anyone who will team up with them. S3X is active (Apoc is GM), with blue duck, Ragnar, Nordic, and a few others actively playing. PEE is semi-active with HardCore as the GM and whatever runts will run with him for that week. N-C has 2 active players, Ganka and Gork. Albeit, N-C is dead. I don't know what guild Ganka is in (probably his own, he's an egomaniac), but Gork is in FT$. TG has some semi-actives who do very little. LAW is active (Joe is GM), but I don't know about the adventurer or PvM side of anything. Same with NIP and <EX, I just don't know anything other than what happens in the drama filled PvP field.
You and I do not know each other, but you should not reveal these sorts of things: you seem like a very savvy guy; maybe, act like less of a primadonna. Yeah, there's criticism there.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

SighelmofWyrmgard

Honestly, folks, I was not drunk, only a little while ago,

Now, I'm thinking that both Vega and Rose will be coming after me ...

it presents, as manifest to me, that I have erred, at least until I might achieve reparations.

They will have at me as they wilt ... back to original topic, please?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

You were in Silver Serpent Society with Solid Snake? That brings me way back, that was my first guild here on UOSA.

Solid Snake disappeared and things fell apart, aside from that it was probably one of the best guilds I've been in here...
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Back on topic -

MoB is back and in business in a few locations. We're doing the same thing we've always done - merchanting. If you need something we can make it, we can make everything craftable. We love bulk sales and are happy to make any amount of item. We've made thousands and thousands of items, had shops in every city, and even one past member collected well over a million boards (former Guildmaster Sean Martik).

If you need something gathered/crafted we can do it, no matter how large of an order.

If you need some rares we'll try our best, but there are no guarantees as our thunting resources are fairly limited at this point. We're recruiting honest, trustworthy people after they have proven themselves to be such during their time and interaction with UOSA.

We are only interested in honorable individuals with merchants and crafters.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

SighelmofWyrmgard

dren wrote:You were in Silver Serpent Society with Solid Snake? That brings me way back, that was my first guild here on UOSA.

Solid Snake disappeared and things fell apart, aside from that it was probably one of the best guilds I've been in here...
Hi, dren,

There is some small misunderstanding somewhere ...

This Silver Serpent Society is the only Silver Serpent Society that has ever existed at UOSA (there do/did exist other guilds with "Silver Serpent" in the title, however): I am the founder, and have always been the guildmaster, and neither you nor anyone named Solid Snake were ever members (except maybe you had an alt I sponsored, but did not choose to remain ... ?); even during the 5 years of my absence from UOSA, the guildstone had been preserved (and, with it, the 'reservation' of the guild's name and charter) in GM-Limbo (upon my return, I remained guildmaster, so no one else could have operated a Silver Serpent Society during that time) ...

Certainly, no big deal, except to be clear that I/we are not that, particular, "one of the best guilds" ...

The "original" Silver Serpent Society had been founded on OSI, Chesapeake, in Summer/Autumn (can't remember) '98, by me, and lasted for as long as I continued to play (late October or early November, '99): my desire was/is to inject more "Ultima" into Ultima Online, as UO is supposed to represent a divergent Britannia (each shard is a duplicate Britannia trapped within a broken piece of the shattered Gem of Immortality), to which the Stranger/Avatar never (could have) returned; that the lands are 'Britannia', rather than 'Sosaria', and with Shrines devoted to the system of The Virtues (but without ever being visited by any 'Avatar') indicates that UO-Britannia is more-or-less 'time-locked' in a state similar to that of the beginning of Ultima 4.

Anyway, I think that's (more than) enough esoteric RP lore ...

Thanks for replying, and confirming your presence and continuing activity here, and I will keep you in mind should I ever require the services you describe: certainly, I'm happy to refer any inquiries to you, whenever any such might arise.

Should you require any assistance that we might provide, of course feel free to contact me.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Thanks for clearing that up, I must be confusing names of guilds. Sorry about that but I was never in your guild with you as GM. I was in Solid Snake's guild, if there's anyone around who was in his guild then maybe somebody would remember. I obviously don't remember the name.

audrey

Post by audrey »

I don't think N.I.P. is around. They all went to other guilds. I'm mostly the only one that is on that guild. So they do exist but not alot of people are on the guild.

- my u.o name is Audrey

SighelmofWyrmgard

audrey wrote:I don't think N.I.P. is around. They all went to other guilds. I'm mostly the only one that is on that guild. So they do exist but not alot of people are on the guild.

- my u.o name is Audrey
Thanks for the information, Audrey. If a number of your guildies have left, I feel a little saddened for the diminishment of your guild.

It was kind of you to post in this old thread: if you need help with anything, or are ever in need of certain services (I only mean to say, lol, that I have access to a GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Bowyer, Tailor, GM Fishers, GM Provokers, and a reputed T-Map Hunter ...), you are welcome to PM me.

SS

P.S. In-game, I am Saxmund Sighelm
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS