Dexxer looking for a good PVP guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Stargazer735

Dexxer looking for a good PVP guild

Post by Stargazer735 »

I'll try to keep this brief.

About me:
27 years old, going on 28 from New York, USA. I work as an IT Business Analyst and my hobbies include astronomy, guitar and obviously, Ultima Online.

I'm a little new to UO all over again. I used to play back when it first came out and was pretty good at PvP, but I've forgotten most of it. I've since come back to play and have been macroing/building my character up to do it all over again.

About my character:
GM Tactics
GM Swordsmanship
GM Anatomy
GM Healing
GM Magery
M Resist - Currently 90.7 as I write this.
M Hiding - Currently 92.4 as I write this. Considering replacing it with Archery at some point. Do you think it's worth it?

I have my own house to macro in and I know my way around most places.

I need a little coaching, but I'm a fast learner. My in-game handle is Slash, but I don't usually hang around any one place. It would be best to send me a PM or reply here if you're interested.

Recruit me into your PvP guild! You won't regret it.

A'ala

Re: Dexxer looking for a good PVP guild

Post by A'ala »

Cuhm joyeen de Savage Empire!

Owr treybe be lookeeng fore dose who kahn weeld an Axe!

PM Sargaza eef yoo arr strahng eenuf!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62327 - Savage Empire

Stargazer735

Post by Stargazer735 »

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm not into role playing.

skynyrd2

Post by skynyrd2 »

Excited to see someone interested in getting into the Pvp scene. I believe your best success would be hanging around some Pvp hot spots. Follow some fights , jump in if you see one side outnumbered (most groups have reds so you will not have to worry about flagging). Throw a Rez to someone who just died to get them back into a fight , help gate out someone , or buy a horse.

Make friends on the battle field and show your worth . Much easier than the forums. You'll meet a few unstable individuals but you will also run across some nice folks willing to help. You can feel that out for yourself.

And to be brutally honest make a tank Mage most people find that a lot more appealing to help them win fights .

Stargazer735

Post by Stargazer735 »

I appreciate the kind words and advice, skynyrd2. I'm actually doing quite well with my dexxer build and seem to have a positive kill/death ratio overall, at least when it comes to 1v1.

Since making this point, I joined a 'PvP' guild and was a bit disappointed with its leadership. Not going to list the name (so as to avoid trash talking,) but the leader had a nasty habit of harassing people more than actually PvPing. But for what its worth, there were some good fights in there. Just not the group for me.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a good group. I've heard about N^R, but I don't see them around very much. Same with PEE. Open to others as well.

Thanks.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”