How do I report someone for offensive (racial) language?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
priaprism

How do I report someone for offensive (racial) language?

Post by priaprism »

I have a screenshot of someone being offensive to us and using very explicit racial slurs.
Thanks!

Capitalist

Re: How do I report someone for offensive (racial) language?

Post by Capitalist »

PM a GM on ze forums

Boomland Jenkins
Anarcho
Kaivan
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Post it in public - did you know that in hip-hop music there are certain words used as a term of endearment that would otherwise be offensive to certain peoples?

There is no 'safe space' and nobody can live life free of 'being offended'.

My vote is that you get a life.

priaprism

Post by priaprism »

Mens Rea wrote:Post it in public - did you know that in hip-hop music there are certain words used as a term of endearment that would otherwise be offensive to certain peoples?

There is no 'safe space' and nobody can live life free of 'being offended'.

My vote is that you get a life.

Hmmm... that's weird, I thought this shard had a pretty hard and true ruling on calling people the N word. Not sure if you are on the same page as the server with your response.

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

priaprism wrote: I thought this shard had a pretty hard and true ruling on calling people the N word.

There are 3 distinct areas where "user behavior" is regulated here, each has a different level of tolerance.

IRC Chat : You probably shouldn't use the word fart.

Forums: You can say fart, but If you want to convey that you wish to fart on a particular person, that needs to go to trash talk. No harassing communications.

In Game: ANYTHING goes. The game is a sandbox, you knew that logging in, if you don't like what another player says, you can mute them. You're on your own. The moral compass of your beloved grandmother will be called into question every day. Grow a skin.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

If you don't like the way someone is acting then kill them. Irl.