Bandage Self non Razor

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Ahbuddy

Bandage Self non Razor

Post by Ahbuddy »

I don't like using Razor on my main
Anybody have a solution to Bandage Self in game macro not working?

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Bandage Self non Razor

Post by Mens Rea »

use razor

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Bandage Self non Razor

Post by morgan1109 »

Mens is right. There’s too much of a benefit to using Razor. You can “hotkey” it much like you would using the in game macro. If you use the bandage-self agent and the banner display functionality, you get a timer for that bandage and a bandage count among many other useful things like reg counts, and potion counts.

Knowing you have a bandage still ticking (timer) helps to manage a hectic battle. Knowing whether the bandage is going to hit in 2 seconds or 8 seconds is a great benefit to managing a battle regardless of whether it is PVE or PVP.

I don’t think I could ever go back from using the bandage agent, and the banner. Life is so much easier with them (and razor in general). It would be akin to giving up my smart phone. It’s really not necessary at all. I do love having that pocket computer handy though, and I do use it quite a bit to make my life easier.

If you need help setting it up, or any functionality in razor just let the community know what the problem is. One of us can give you a detailed step by step guide to ease you into the tool. Heck if you are just doing PVM, you can set up a macro and just leave it running all the time. You just click record, go to in game screen, double click bandies and then self. Switch back over to razor, click stop, right click in recording window, choose special constructs, put in a delay of 18 seconds. Then click the loop button, then play.

This will apply a bandage every 18 seconds (to account for cures) if you have any damage. Voila. Go out in the field and have fun. It’s not the most efficient method, but it’s a handy version of hands free healing. You completely eliminate the need to click a hot key to heal, but you give up some efficiency for it.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin