UOSA History Museum

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: UOSA History Museum

Post by Taboo »

GuardianKnight wrote:I think a few things inside the UoH castle were made static by yoda because blackfoot had an issue with lockdowns.
Thats pretty disingenuous of you. There are many vines, many braziers, many "player statues", and many unique banners on your highly inactive property that was placed there solely by GMs. Plus, I know I personally could use extra lockdowns.

These are items that other players simply can NOT get or would have to put a highly considerable amount of effort into getting just one of.
GuardianKnight wrote: As for self importance.
GuardianKnight wrote: The museum itself is now a landmark of history all in itself. It isn't a 1 to 2 year old castle that gets plopped down and decorated. It's been here for a very very long time. It has outlasted EVERYTHING and nearly EVERYONE.

I'm not one of the people you know that would sell out their friends and just bank everything or sell it. I have no use for in game gold or $$$. I can't be bought.
I feel like if you cut part of your text out, you can actually get a whiff of the attitude I had mentioned, albeit cleaned up. I don't dislike you but there are some truisms that are as I had mentioned in other members of UoH.
GuardianKnight wrote: I'm not active on my main characters, so you will not see me often. Thanks.
Again I don't dislike you, but you inherited a fortune gifted to you by a gm who had it gifted to him by the admin GMs.

....and you are all inactive.
Last edited by Taboo on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Taboo wrote: There are a lot of players who contributed a lot to this server and they dont have statues.

Yes, its stupid that some players are getting free pixels for no reason. (braziers, banners, & vines)

You should probably go back and actually read the recent conversation on this thread. You missed it.
"waaa i think i contributed to the shard and want a statue"
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Soma wrote:
Taboo wrote: There are a lot of players who contributed a lot to this server and they dont have statues.

Yes, its stupid that some players are getting free pixels for no reason. (braziers, banners, & vines)

You should probably go back and actually read the recent conversation on this thread. You missed it.

TT Stoner, Malice, Fruit Loops, Sandro, Choppa, Yomega and on and on and on and on and on.

Soma you obviously haven't read anything.

If you are going to just try to insult me, you and I can just sever ties.

I don't chill or deal with trolls.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Taboo wrote:
Soma wrote:

TT Stoner, Malice, Fruit Loops, Sandro, Choppa, Yomega and on and on and on and on and on.

Soma you obviously haven't read anything.

If you are going to just try to insult me, you and I can just sever ties.

I don't chill or deal with trolls.
Being a PvPer doesn't entitle you to a statue.

Way to be stupid again Taboo.

Edit: Also Choppa uses EUO and Sandro got banned for cheating, great examples retard.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Yeah, but you could make a better list I'm sure.

There is a long list of people who are good and who have made a great impact.

I have said my peace on it. There's no point in my debating further.

Happy gaming,
Last edited by Taboo on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Your 'piece', much like your suggested list of players is ill-informed and a product of concentrated stupidity.

You're asking to change UOSA history based on retarded logic, plz leave.
Last edited by Soma on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Soma wrote:Your 'piece', much like your suggested list of players is ill-informed and a product of concentrated stupidity.

You're asking to remove UOSA history based on retarded logic, plz leave.
I'm not going to argue with someone who can't even spell.

Let's see, I was first in ACE and in this temporary discussion. You leave. You contributed nothing.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

There's no point in my debating further.
Apparently there is.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Oh and I was never in ACE, where you got that idea is beyond me.

I assume it's because you're stupid.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Um because you said you were? :lol:

I just assumed you were after i left. I guess that makes you a liar.

World keeps spinning.

This is off topic and i'm not going to argue with you like this outside of trash talk.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

This thread went off topic the second you graced it with your terribad ideas.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Rose wrote:Do a drop event GK, advertise it for 2 weeks them boom, all the loot gets spread out among the wizards that play here.
It's been here for a very very long time. It has outlasted EVERYTHING and nearly EVERYONE.
There are probably 7 people who even know or mildly care about this, out with the old in with the new I say, there no sense in stagnation.

EXAMPLE

Lets talk about this more! SPRAY US WITH LOOT GK

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

If you knew how much I dislike the current system of IDOCs and the players that attend them, you'd not even bother asking.

I always wonder why people let the autobots and billionaire rares hoarders know about drops ahead of time. Why don't you people ever advertise one property and then drop one nearby instead, just to mess with the auto campers?

If a player has to compete with a split second grab from a script, it isn't worth messing with it.

The only time I would ever consider any kind of drop is if derrick somehow disabled all razor scripts and babysat the thing to see who is using 3rd party scripts.

I can't drop UOH though. I distance myself from those properties and items as much as possible. It keeps me honest. That treasure is cursed.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

GuardianKnight wrote: As for self importance.
GuardianKnight wrote: The museum itself is now a landmark of history all in itself. It isn't a 1 to 2 year old castle that gets plopped down and decorated. It's been here for a very very long time. It has outlasted EVERYTHING and nearly EVERYONE.

I'm not one of the people you know that would sell out their friends and just bank everything or sell it. I have no use for in game gold or $$$. I can't be bought.
I feel like if you cut part of your text out, you can actually get a whiff of the attitude I had mentioned, albeit cleaned up. I don't dislike you but there are some truisms that are as I had mentioned in other members of UoH.
GuardianKnight wrote: I'm not active on my main characters, so you will not see me often. Thanks.
Again I don't dislike you, but you inherited a fortune gifted to you by a gm who had it gifted to him by the admin GMs.

....and you are all inactive.[/quote]

I inherited this from a guildmate who had to leave. He inherited it from our original Guildmaster (not gamemaster), that had to do something with it before he became admin.

Nothing was inherited from Admin. Admin just had a big part in the origins of the place. Many players and GMs that have come and go, have played a part in the upbringing of the museum.

You know that you could be trying to build your own things instead of trying to tear down other people's?

I honestly don't care, though. If GMs want to revoke player town status to the museum, it just frees a few of us up from the burden of keeping it all in game.

I don't do drops. I'm notoriously against them.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The 3 biggest weiners on the shard are arguing, everyone watch out.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.