Thank you Derrick and UOSA Players for a decade+ of fun

News and Announcements
Annabell Red

Re: Thank you Derrick and UOSA Players for a decade+ of fun

Post by Annabell Red »

Grofus wrote:"Haha, I just reviewed this knucklehead's 1 other post: smurf of Grofus or Rockle; guaranteed."

Nah, not me, and Jace (rockle) cannot be bothered to remember his password to forums to post or to even read them for that matter unless these posts were read aloud via some youtube post. Then maybe Jace would see these. lol. Doubtful this AssHattington is even an old AoJ member, none of us really even discuss drama or possible downfalls of uosa anymore. We have moved on from negativity in general.

Still miss you, Grofus.

<3

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Annabell Red wrote:
Grofus wrote:"Haha, I just reviewed this knucklehead's 1 other post: smurf of Grofus or Rockle; guaranteed."

Nah, not me, and Jace (rockle) cannot be bothered to remember his password to forums to post or to even read them for that matter unless these posts were read aloud via some youtube post. Then maybe Jace would see these. lol. Doubtful this AssHattington is even an old AoJ member, none of us really even discuss drama or possible downfalls of uosa anymore. We have moved on from negativity in general.

Still miss you, Grofus.

<3
Moved on once you managed to steal enough players?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Erm, gee, okay, right: why would either of you need to remember the password(s) to any valid account(s) in order to log-in to brand-new-manufactured smurf account?

Beyond that, I just plain don't believe you: people are lazy with passwords, and use the same one(s) over and over and over, again: your kid never struck me as any kind of genius …

FWIW, my identification is 10% you, 90% "Mister-short-bus-super-genius-Rockle".

"Moved on from negativity in general"? Someone needs to acquaint you with 'The Liar's Paradox' …

SS

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

My reference is anytime Rockle would ask me a question and I knew the answer was on the forums, I would direct him to it and he would always say he didnt have a login for it so it wouldnt remember what he had looked at and always cried wanting me to send him a clickable link.

More of an inside joke if he ever did read these posts but nah, we are not this ass hattington, my guess is some rando that was banned and is butthurt because of it.

.........and Vega I never have nor ever will steal players from any server. If you were more of an asset to this server then maybe the loss of one Grofus would not have been so impactful as everyone makes it out to be...... grow up.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Hi Grofus.

Gee, I guess neither logic, nor apprehension, are exactly your forte …

I'll try, again: why would forgetting old passwords to former accounts have any impact on remembering the password to a brand-new 'smurf' account?

Are you trying to suggest that Rockle suffers from Korsikoff Syndrome?

Heh! Actually, that might explain much.

SS

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

I am saying that Rockle is too lazy to use basic search engines and uses the statement that he doesnt have his account information to be able to search stuff he hasnt read yet on the forums, because if you dont login everything stays highlighted...

He needs to be sent clickable links like a baby to see any information.

Your diggin too deep here, lol. I should have just remained quiet and let people believe hokum and slander.

SighelmofWyrmgard

[Face-palm] Gee, thank-you, Grofus!

Since you've said nothing to contradict, merely attempting to prevaricate, and obfuscate, me, how 'bout you simply concede?

I'll tell you something about 'a dog and a bone': the dog will give-up the bone, unless he really, really likes it.

I'm not digging too deep, at all.

SS

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

ok how about this..

Ass Hattington is neither me or Rockle.

Let your search continue.

The end..