Welcome Anarcho

News and Announcements
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Welcome Anarcho

Post by Taboo »

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.

Grimoric

Post by Grimoric »

I'm normaly dont go into things like this but this is a bit mutch.... So if I now got you right? You got hacked and now you threatening all of us? If you now think this shard is so bad why do you even want to return?
Ellendur wrote: so yeah i live in lima PERU , and we have amazing hackers , that for 30 SOLES peruvian thats little les than 10 dollars , will hack war dial anything... yeah ure ip , mofo , and sure log on , mirc chat , and see ALL ips , of those few loyal , and lol , we have INTERNET cabins , everywhere , in 1 week , ENTIRE accounts , all of you , the whole mofo , UOSA can be deleted
Can you explain to me why you would destroy my account? What did I do you?

Grim

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Anarcho and the other gms do a great job on this server.

Crazies gonna be crazy? Anyone who types up these giant forum posts like this over a video game has issues.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I heard Anarcho is hemperor.

Either way, cheers and welcome.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Ellendur wrote:FUCK Anarcho... , 2 hours u 'help' a old player come back to a dying uosa , whos bringing his entire guild here... from a new server... 8 active , 4 latins 2 americans 2 russians me and some other semi active... 3 accounts
Longstar , Kronan , and Ellendaluin , me dec 2009 , till dec 2011 , HUDASH Blood rock , good old nerull , man i know know why u left to that crap UOR run by that kid gm , who all he knows is to give out plat for online time... i know know why Guerrilla doesnt recall into Brit bank , mofo Anarcho... i come back , have the fuck , walk me thou my old emails to get back my forum accounts hudash ane ellendur... and Account A) Ellendaluin , my provo mage , DELETED , hacked , with newbies like Derick the Gm yes one R , Kronan , my orc , RED from regular lud , to stealth , and i look in my profile log status... i aparently went in a 2vs2 tournt the same time ME irl person im fucken in drug rehab , so now this fuck anarcho says , i think you werent hacked cuz u use same password for both , u stupid shit i play uo since 97 do you think i want to remeber many passwords for all free shard i vary account name... dumb shit ,.,.. my father used to say Thought hed shit himself but he didnt...
now ... im RED no stat loss... and he says i cant do wont do anything about hacked accounts... but ive moved in 3 years... so i cant change my pass cuz of ip.... so blah blah mofo cant do much.... and 3rd account... which... has a unique tower... yes something a friend gave me NErull , and i have been swapping from time to time.. trying to see that the Eternal campire Derrick made , near shrine compasion doesnt fall into who ever... this hacker is... get is... if mofo IDOC , im a ghost in the tower... while im jhaving ANARCHO ask me to mofo log on all my accounts to wtf should i know, im hoping check ip logs to NOTICE i live in fucekn LIMA peru and that FORIEGN country ip loged sometime into my accounts and the bitch doesnt say-. hey UNIQUE tower that DERRICK the guy who gave me this job is about to idoc... when im saying in mirc bro pls lets finish im mofo tired ive worked a lot today... i log on today to bring my guild... transfer tower start playing etc , and my toon appears OUTSIDe... and towr thres a new one... empty , gear gone CAMPFIRE , legacy of an amazing shard gONE , fuck you , hijo de tu puta madre , like he said ... like i talked to a few , yeah STAFF dont do SHIT , one guy hacked another took his neaon gf mask and staff naothjing , so yeah i live in lima PERU , and we have amazing hackers , that for 30 SOLES peruvian thats little les than 10 dollars , will hack war dial anything... yeah ure ip , mofo , and sure log on , mirc chat , and see ALL ips , of those few loyal , and lol , we have INTERNET cabins , everywhere , in 1 week , ENTIRE accounts , all of you , the whole mofo , UOSA can be deleted , man HAVOK , and u could do shit , and the thing is I TRADE RARES , but irl , im no cholo , im peruvian yes , but im mofo Morton , William . and yes Bien diaz , right Vega , lomo saltado pendejo... and i work with antiques , irl shit , worth few k dollar or euro... so i might just sell something i bought dirt cheap , kept cu<z i like and sell for maybe 3k dollar , and pay , TODA , la comunidad hackers de LIMA PERU , 100 soles a wekk each , nothing to this mofo angry uo player vet... to wreak ure pussy .... ure potito virtual... lets see if next time... u care STAFF , about hacked accounts , or if DERRICK wakes up from his DREAM , or next time , some other guy gets hacked im sure its not 1st time cuz ive been told... u do something .... and i can do this all day... make emails... make forum names... go to cabins... so mofo... hijo de puta Anarcho... si quieres anarquia... aprende de MI....
I been here awhile, and seen many epic rants, this is right up there with the best of them. ADHD much?

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Is it true that Anarcho is Hemporer? Pretty cool if so, but I have always wondered: Why do players want to become GM's? Isn't playing the game more fun?