Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

News and Announcements
Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: DRAFT: Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

Post by Blaise »

Kriav wrote:Now that you cant play. What will become of your property on justice island I think your rune library??? it is a nice resource
Technically, this thread mentioned nothing about whether or not these two gentlemen will be playing or not anymore. Of course, we'ed like to assume they aren't going to.

As for the Justice Island House......

Attila

Re: Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

Post by Attila »

Congratulations Blaze and Roadkill !

Attila

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Kriav wrote:Now that you cant play. What will become of your property on justice island I think your rune library??? it is a nice resource
Boomland Jenkins wrote:Hi everyone, some of you may have remembered me from the last 5 years here on Second Age. Many of you also knew me as RoadKill or Jarvis.

For those unfortunate to meet me as Boomland Jenkins, you may have found me unlawfully taking items from your backpack or blowing your prying eyes up as you tried to take some of my precious loot. Hopefully you also remember me for some of the more helpful things I've done for Second Age over the last 5 years, on the forums, IRC, and AskUOSA.

You no longer have to worry about what kind of mischief Boomland Jenkins is up. I'm a changed man now and ready to take on a larger role here on Second Age.

Off of UO, I'm a Developer & Internet marketer by day, and Agent of the Resistance (Ingress) by night.
It's going to be collapsing real soon... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=53591
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Blaise wrote:
Technically, this thread mentioned nothing about whether or not these two gentlemen will be playing or not anymore. Of course, we'ed like to assume they aren't going to.

Second Age staff are not permitted to have player accounts, both myself and Mammoth are no longer players and cannot access our player accounts or create new ones to play on.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:

Second Age staff are not permitted to have player accounts, both myself and Mammoth are no longer players and cannot access our player accounts or create new ones to play on.
Are you cutting off your use of the Roadkill forum account as well? You just posted with it like, yesterday or something.

As for Mammoth,
[Mammoth[work]] (~Blazework@blaze.User.WildIRC.Net): ...
* [Mammoth[work]] #gangbang #NWO #new @#llamashop @#secondage

Is Mammoth still a member of NWO, NEW and LLamaShop, or is he just hanging out in there to leave room for speculations of favoritism?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

NO DERRICK! Don't let these guys be Game Masters! One of them literally let his kid kill a purple horse! The other is ruining the shard by taking away our favorite rune library!

Petition to remove evil GMs by next Sunday.

Sign here!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Blaise wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:

Are you cutting off your use of the Roadkill forum account as well? You just posted with it like, yesterday or something.

As for Mammoth,
[Mammoth[work]] (~Blazework@blaze.User.WildIRC.Net): ...
* [Mammoth[work]] #gangbang #NWO #new @#llamashop @#secondage
Is Mammoth still a member of NWO, NEW and LLamaShop, or is he just hanging out in there to leave room for speculations of favoritism?

I haven't been on RoadKill, the game account, since the last time I refreshed the house. I will discontinue usage of my "RoadKill" forum account, but I am making a transition as I have a lot of PMs and on-going messages I've been finishing up. In a few days, I'll be just "Boomland Jenkins" in IRC for the indefinite future, whereas right now I am Boomland-[RK] to those who know me, can easily find me moving forward.

I can't speak for Blaze/Mammoth, but just like me, he is no longer a player here and has no access to his player assets. If he wants to #gangbang, that's between him and the IRC pipes :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

That's cool, I can understand a transition period in forums for communications purposes. I just don't see why Mammoth would still be hanging out in his guild's channels. They should know how to reach him.

Perhaps a note on the main page letting people know they can find Staff in #gangbang if they have any questions, would help?

Lord Mammoth

Post by Lord Mammoth »

Blaise wrote:That's cool, I can understand a transition period in forums for communications purposes. I just don't see why Mammoth would still be hanging out in his guild's channels. They should know how to reach him.

Perhaps a note on the main page letting people know they can find Staff in #gangbang if they have any questions, would help?
We will not be advertising any other channel other than #secondage as the official channel to reach a GM or solicit help. That being said there are people who cannot enter #secondage so there is no reason we should be restricted to idling #secondage. In fact my irc is set to join on invite and I don't have a guild anymore.

Thanks,

Mammoth
Lord Mammoth

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Lord Mammoth wrote:
Blaise wrote:That's cool, I can understand a transition period in forums for communications purposes. I just don't see why Mammoth would still be hanging out in his guild's channels. They should know how to reach him.

We will not be advertising any other channel other than #secondage as the official channel to reach a GM or solicit help. That being said there are people who cannot enter #secondage so there is no reason we should be restricted to idling #secondage. In fact my irc is set to join on invite and I don't have a guild anymore.

Thanks,

Mammoth

Wham with the right hand!

Klownface

Post by Klownface »

If you doods fix the events, I'll donate $2,000 to the server.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Klownface wrote:If you doods fix the events, I'll donate $2,000 to the server.

Pic of your bank account balance to prove you have this much saved up from living in your moms basement...

Klownface

Post by Klownface »

I don't keep my money in banks.
Attachments
8490_9031.jpg
8490_9031.jpg (145.11 KiB) Viewed 6181 times

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Lord Mammoth wrote:there are people who cannot enter #secondage so there is no reason we should be restricted to idling #secondage. In fact my irc is set to join on invite and I don't have a guild anymore.

Thanks,

Mammoth

With your degree and experience in support, I have no doubt that you are quite capable of no longer auto-joining rooms on invite. The fact that you are immediately put in those rooms when you join IRC, makes it pretty clear from my non-degreed but experienced in support view that you are in fact, intentionally joining your "former" guild channels. If you want to pretend like that doesn't look shady and that staff hanging out in a channel called #gangbang is somehow good for the image of the shard.....suit yourself.

Thanks,
Blaise

* [Mammoth[work]] #homoerotica #gangbang #NWO #new @#llamashop @#secondage

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

LOL^^^

RAWR go take a nap Blaise or play some mw3.