Server Upgrade

News and Announcements
Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Server Upgrade

Post by Zelek Uther »

Cheers Derrick, Kiwi dollars coming your way...

and my gratitude for this wonderful server and community!

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

nightshark wrote:I just ordered the felix I'M SO FRUSTRATED mug. I also have a subscription, but my icon says I'm a donor :P
I'm sure this will be fixed shortly .. TY for your support...

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks everyone, I really cant describe how much your support means to the shard and to me.

It was kind of a rough day today, but we are fully migrated to the new server now, save a couple possible email problems that i'll be working on tommorrow.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Yeah I need to get a new debit card still, lots of chaos at work has kept me from getting to the bank like I wanted.
I had to pick up a shift from this guy who got fired but things are about to settle in the next couple days.

rouss

Post by rouss »

If there's gonna be a demand, I can provide some new t-shirt designs matched to current look and feel of UOSA website

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

That would be cool. If there was a demand I would continue to offer them; but it's a little beyond my goals to get into regularly dealing with shipping these myself. The ones that I have, I picked up to take to NH in the fall, and I'd really just like to liquidate em. But new designs could be put on the shirts at cafe press, which are a little more expensive, but way more manageable for me.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."