Wiki Revival Program

A place to discuss shard marketing ideas to find players seeking a T2A experience.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Wiki Revival Program

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

I'm looking to get the wiki into shape. I just implemented a mobile-switcher/responsive tool so it's a bit easier to browse on mobile devices. I'm still fine tuning this bit.

I'm hoping we have a handful of players who want to actively contribute or adjust the Wiki, to improve the accuracy of the information in regards to the current state of UOSA (skill gain tips, macros, in-game systems, patches, etc). The wiki hasn't been updated in a couple of years, so there's a good deal of information that is missing or no longer relevant. There is also a good deal of spam that needs to be nuked.

If someone is interested in helping and has (at least some) experience working with Wikis, shoot me a PM or respond here. I can create a few Contributor accounts but will not be unlocking the wiki for public editing.

Two ways to contribute
1. Active editing. If you are comfortable with working in the Wiki editor, you can update content.

2. Finding problems. If you just want to contribute on a more casual basis, browse the wiki and share links to pages that you know need editing (aka has spam, or has inaccurate/dated info)

Both types of help would be highly appreciated and very useful!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.