Read Before Posting

A place to discuss shard marketing ideas to find players seeking a T2A experience.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Read Before Posting

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

This board is for talking about community development and ways to market the Shard to expand our reach and to attract new (and old) users to Second Age.

This is not a place to suggest changes to in-game features, those types of posts should still be made on the Suggestions & Era Accuracy discussion board.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Read Before Posting

Post by Kaivan »

After having a couple of internal discussions with staff members, I feel that it is important to make this post.

The creation of this forum is intended as a venue to discuss ways of marketing the shard, create advertising opportunities, and helping staff and players (mostly players) accomplish this goal. Virtually every post that has been made in this forum thus far has been about some policy change (town add-ons) or some additional in-game feature (counselors) that has been requested, not about the community driven advertisement of the shard. Please keep this in mind as there are a lot of areas that can be covered in this regard (youtube, social media, etc.), and that's what this sub-forum exists to investigate.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Read Before Posting

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Agreed Kaivan. Players should suggestions about the game itself in the suggestions board, as stated in my original post. I realize some of the suggestions here would benefit the community, but those suggestions seem to pertain more towards game adjustments.

For now, this is a public board, but in a few months, if players keep posting off topic threads, we will have to limit topic creation to players who follow the goal of this specific board.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.