Cove Thanksgiving Raid

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Annabell Red

Re: Cove Thanksgiving Raid

Post by Annabell Red »

Annabell Red wrote:So I have a deed left for 15 exceptional helmets. I only need 7 tickets to get another 150 ticket reward. Anyone who is willing to fill this order for me, I will give you the remaining tickets. The reward for this deed is 150 tickets, so you would end up with 143 tickets for making 15 exceptional helmets. I could also pay in gold, if you prefer. If anyone is interested, please message me here on the forums!
Actually, now that I look at it, I would need 17 of the 150 tickets. Leaving you with 133 tickets to make the 15 exceptional helmets.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Just went to the barrel with the completed deed to find it's now gone. XD Oh well.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

THANK YOU so much Anarcho for this awesome Thanksgiving Event! Was much cooler than just logging in to find a bag of Thanksgiving themed items on my character and hunting the woods for wild turkeys! I hope that this is an indication of how your events will run in the future! I really enjoyed how there was something for every character type available to do, that was very thoughtful of you. My only complaint/recommendation for the future would be to have these unique mobs spawning in the wilds as well. For players who are not interested in competing with PKs for the turkeys and wizards, it would be nice to have them spawn randomly in the woods and wilds all over the map.

And I also want to thank you again for taking the time to announce this event on the forums. Not all of us have abandoned it!

That being said, what did everyone make out with? I got a Singing Crystal Ball, Hair Change Deed, and two bolts of elite or rare cloth. A neat purple color! Hope everyone got what they wanted and had a good Thanksgiving as well! Even Vega and Chubbs!

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Thanks for the event Anarcho! Neat concept of the Wizards resurrecting the dead turkeys. Much needed and hopefully more frequently events to follow.

An
Annabell Red wrote:My only complaint/recommendation for the future would be to have these unique mobs spawning in the wilds as well. For players who are not interested in competing with PKs for the turkeys and wizards, it would be nice to have them spawn randomly in the woods and wilds all over the map.

I personally disagree with spacing the event all over the map. Vega was the only PK I saw at the event and he wasn't even that ruthless to players he killed. Saw him rez people he killed and leave people alone after he killed them. Get better at countering PKs.

My haul: I got 2 turkey statues and 1 singing ball. Plus my tailor went from 20.0 skill to 70.0 skill. Thanks to Hardcore and Ian for filling some of my Bulk Order Deeds.

Who would of known that this event could bring a great friendship between Jinn Lester and myself. We worked well together crosshealing and such. This doesn't mean I still wont try to PK him in a dungeon, but I will be less likely to loot him and steal his dragons.

Annabell Red

Post by Annabell Red »

Happy Gilmore wrote:Thanks for the event Anarcho! Neat concept of the Wizards resurrecting the dead turkeys. Much needed and hopefully more frequently events to follow.

An
Annabell Red wrote:My only complaint/recommendation for the future would be to have these unique mobs spawning in the wilds as well. For players who are not interested in competing with PKs for the turkeys and wizards, it would be nice to have them spawn randomly in the woods and wilds all over the map.

I personally disagree with spacing the event all over the map. Vega was the only PK I saw at the event and he wasn't even that ruthless to players he killed. Saw him rez people he killed and leave people alone after he killed them. Get better at countering PKs.

My haul: I got 2 turkey statues and 1 singing ball. Plus my tailor went from 20.0 skill to 70.0 skill. Thanks to Hardcore and Ian for filling some of my Bulk Order Deeds.

Who would of known that this event could bring a great friendship between Jinn Lester and myself. We worked well together crosshealing and such. This doesn't mean I still wont try to PK him in a dungeon, but I will be less likely to loot him and steal his dragons.
I'm not talking about spreading the event all over the map per say. Just talking about having the event go on as normal and having the target mobs spawning in other areas as well. Not everyone likes to interact with others if they can help it. Especially people who hold Adam Sandler movies in such high regard.