Barrage of Wizards

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Kabup

Re: Barrage of Wizards

Post by Kabup »

Ok, problem solved, thanks to Boomland!

The gump is bugged, you need to drop the item 01 tile away from you, then
hit collect and target the item. That will do.
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

here's the bod:
Attachments
bull.jpg
bull.jpg (164.52 KiB) Viewed 7121 times
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

Ok, I depleted my stock of ingots, but I got 9 silver coins and 20 dark ashes ( which despawn after few minutes ).

Back to mining again!!!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Lord British's army is almost ready to storm the Volcanic Castle. You can expect the next chapter to begin real soon!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

The Volcanic Castle

Lord British has been busy. His Generals have trained up an army and the Lord’s Arms has been busy creating suits of armor at a rate not seen since the days of the Gargoyle Wars! Troops have already begun to rally outside the Volcanic Castle in the Lost Lands. Gates can be found in Britain and Buc's Den.

The Pyromancer Cult has been busy too over these past few weeks. Their numbers have grown as wizard groups from across the lands declared loyalty to the Warlock and the Lich.

Main Adventure
Find a way into the Volcanic Castle. Battle the wizards of the Volcanic Castle.

A tip from Garth Gooblenubin "We’ve got to go back to where this all begun...."

Additional Adventures
Once inside the Volcanic Castle, search for clues as to the Warlock’s whereabouts.

==============================
Event spawns drop standard loot along with a chance of Dark Ash, helenite moonstones , silver coins, "Barrage of Wizard" surfer (2-silver) trophies, or a “Barrage of Wizards” banner.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

I can't seem to find a globe for Britain town. Am I blind? Does this mean anything...

lv2

Post by lv2 »

yeah, you're blind
pm me or in irc nick lv`

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Apologize for the silence on this but I was out of town for a week. Now that I'm back...the "Additional Adventure" from the most recent storyline bump should be pursued.

Main Adventure
Explore the Volcanic Castle for clues as to the Warlock’s whereabouts.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Garth's Request
Garth needs adventurers to gather materials in the Volcanic Castle for his research. You'd be doing Britannia a service by helping Garth!

Main Adventure
Gather dark ash and helenite moonstones for Garth.

Additional Adventures
Battle in the Volcanic Castle! The Cult must be stopped. Spawns will slow down and disable as progress is made. This will advance the event.

Continue exploring the Volcanic Castle for clues as to the Warlock's location.

==============================
**Garth will accept common Blackmoor in replacement of helenite moonstones.. but where's the fun in that? Go farm that helenite!

Event spawns drop standard loot along with a chance of Dark Ash, helenite moonstones , silver coins, "Barrage of Wizard" surfer (2-silver) trophies, or a “Barrage of Wizards” banner.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

llamaxxy

Post by llamaxxy »

i got 2 moonstone despawn after 5 second of looting it... didnt' even get a chance to put them in my quest log. why they despawn so fast sometimes?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

The Threat Rises

Lord British's followers have emptied out the halls of the Volcanic Castle and recovered an Armageddon scroll. By recovering the scroll, the Cult is unable to use it to destroy Britannia. All is not good though as finding a scroll of this nature is rare - finding multiple is unheard of.

Somewhere in Britannia, there is a scholar, capable of casting this dastardly spell. The Armageddon spell is capable of wiping out an entire town in an instance. Should this scholar cast the spell from memory, it’s power is tenfold that of a scroll. Entire land masses will burn and all life will perish.

Due to the on-going efforts of countless adventurers, Garth Gooblenubin was able to research the dark volcanic ash and has learned that it’s origin is that of devastated worlds - past targets of Armageddon. The ash hardens over time into a stone known as a helenite moonstone. This also happens to be the sole reagent needed cast Armageddon. Convenient!

Main Adventure
Head to the Cult’s Altar on the Lake of Covetous. Battle the Cult. Don’t be deceived, the barrage of wizards will gain power as you battle them.

A difficult battle awaits you!

The spawn will increase the more you battle it. It very well may take several days for the spawn to reach its strongest, depending the turnout.

-----------
There is no new quest scroll for this chapter, however you may have old scrolls to fulfill. Use this time to complete past dark ash quests.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Dragor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Dragor »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:The Threat Rises

The Armageddon spell is capable of wiping out an entire town in an instance.
Do it

Dragor

hobgoblin

Post by hobgoblin »

Ran into the big guy...

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Continue battling the Pyromancer Cult in the lake room of Covetous! Progress is being made. The altar is crumbling and the spawn has intensified this morning through the end of the weekend (expect Sunday's spawn to be difficult!)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Glorious Victory & a Mystery!
As the Cult’s Altar on the lake of Covetous crumbed, so did the Volcanic Castle. The tunnels have caved in and have been magically sealed by Garth Gooblenubin. The Cult's presence in Covetous is dwindling and they are expected to be entirely removed by the day's end.

The Warlock's location has yet to be discovered!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.