Cranky Christmas 2015

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
bronze

Re: Cranky Christmas 2015

Post by bronze »

I haven't played in a while but when I got on recently I saw a lot of holiday action around my house. Was really fun, got some good loot, had/having a very Merry Christmas!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Cranky Christmas Updates!

Much has changed since the first day of Cranky Christmas. Reindeer, elves, and all the Christmas Cranksters are now spawning throughout Britannia and within select dungeons. The Orc Fort is still their base of operations and the only place Krampus will appear.

Ghosts of Christmas
These boss-like creatures make Krampus look like a joke! Upon spawning, a global broadcast is sent out notifying players of their general location. They don't spawn often, the battle will be fierce, and the loot will be plentiful. They can take on many forms, but don't let their look deceive you or you'll be dead!
ghost.png
Holiday Loot Items
Besides for standard loot, Christmas monsters have a chance of dropping silver coins, dated Cranky Christmas surfer trophies, Winter Festive Statues (multiple shapes/hues), a cranky scene of the Orc Fort, coal, spam, and red & blue champagne glasses. The rarity of such items has not been released officially and is up to the player market to determine.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Rose wrote:Krampus doesn't want to come out to play today it seems.
what loot does krampus give? curious...and u say he like a super balron...2 dragons kill it while healing them?

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

You might need four dragons. His loot is almost certainly silver, sometimes a cranky trophy, and seldom a winter festive statue.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Happy New Year!

And with the the year, that means the Christmas Cranksters will be heading home until next winter season. The spawn will die down over the weekend and be 100% gone by Monday.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

The final Ghost of Christmas for this season has spawned and he's brought friends.
christmastree.jpg
christmastree.jpg (206.31 KiB) Viewed 8429 times
This event (Cranky Christmas) will be live all day Saturday and winding down on Sunday sometime after server up. If you have any exceptional screenshots (from pvm, pvp, stealthing, ghosting), please considering dropping a couple in this thread.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I have a video on my stream 1v8ing 7 dexxers and a mage, dropping 4 before they gave up and recalled. I'll look through my screenies though.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:The final Ghost of Christmas for this season has spawned and he's brought friends.
christmastree.jpg
This event (Cranky Christmas) will be live all day Saturday and winding down on Sunday sometime after server up. If you have any exceptional screenshots (from pvm, pvp, stealthing, ghosting), please considering dropping a couple in this thread.
wow...thats just looks like....death waiting for u :P

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Rose wrote:You might need four dragons. His loot is almost certainly silver, sometimes a cranky trophy, and seldom a winter festive statue.
ty for reply...so is krampus worth risking getting to and killing?

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Lol. If you quick enough to grab the stuff.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

BLJ (and any other staff) you did a really great job. Thank you so much for putting this all together.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Capitalist wrote:BLJ (and any other staff) you did a really great job. Thank you so much for putting this all together.
I have to 2nd this, great job!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

Capitalist wrote:BLJ (and any other staff) you did a really great job. Thank you so much for putting this all together.
3rd'ed. Thanks to the staff for putting it all together, if you were in Aus I'd ship you a case of beer :).

Awesome event, lots of varied content spread around the world, really cool looking Cove setup, great random Christmas monster spawns and plenty of things for players of all levels. Looking forward to more of McPry's shenanigans and Christmas 2016!

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

double post

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

My families thanks to so many days of having a great time during the cranky event. It was a spectacular job by all staff involved. What a great way to end the year and have some fun!
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"