Dark Secrets

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Capitalist

Re: Dark Secrets

Post by Capitalist »

I remember my first 60k stack of silver.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Was the finale to this last event good? I had to work 3 12's so I missed out :(

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Myrnae wrote:Was the finale to this last event good? I had to work 3 12's so I missed out :(

Finale? Not sure about that. Me thinks it ain't over. Nate was talking smack...Like he had something big planned. Also, I shan't call it over until I can figure out how to open the hidden chest I found near Nate's throne room. I am a GM lock pick, so that is not how you open it. I am unaware of any loot obtained going thru the stuff in the "Fortress of Truth". Did anybody else score ANYTHING?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The 60k silver stack is Nate's promise for Silvergate 2x2k15
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Nate's mead has been discovered in Serpent's Hold!

Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I am pretty certain that's leftover from the town invasion that took place there.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Galendae wrote:
Myrnae wrote:Was the finale to this last event good? I had to work 3 12's so I missed out :(

Finale? Not sure about that. Me thinks it ain't over. Nate was talking smack...Like he had something big planned. Also, I shan't call it over until I can figure out how to open the hidden chest I found near Nate's throne room. I am a GM lock pick, so that is not how you open it. I am unaware of any loot obtained going thru the stuff in the "Fortress of Truth". Did anybody else score ANYTHING?
Can't get to the chest :(

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Myrnae wrote:I am pretty certain that's leftover from the town invasion that took place there.
I was looking for info on it before I posted but couldn't find any. Ah well, I'm either blind or it didn't exist.

Is Jhelom's Library always locked?
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Narcissic wrote:
Myrnae wrote:I am pretty certain that's leftover from the town invasion that took place there.
I was looking for info on it before I posted but couldn't find any. Ah well, I'm either blind or it didn't exist.

That's the mead keg that started it all!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Narcissic wrote:

That's the mead keg that started it all!
Yes that was a good day for looting people :)

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Wicked. Wish I had seen this. Hell, I wish I had been there.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Please don't run this event this weekend, I am working triple 3p-3a again.. Next weekend would be great :)

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Myrnae wrote:Please don't run this event this weekend, I am working triple 3p-3a again.. Next weekend would be great :)
I don't cater events to a single player, but I will make it public in saying that this event is not going to be ran this weekend, or next.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Currently, this story-line is nearing it's end. If you haven't tried Nate's puzzle chambers, I encourage you to do so. Beyond that, there's nothing else to look for in the World to push the story-line further. Sometime in July, the story will advance and it will be clear what the next step is. Near the end of July, a multi-day finale will occur with a few chances to battle Nate's minions and Nate himself.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Nate must die for his transgressions.