Dark Secrets

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Capitalist

Re: Dark Secrets

Post by Capitalist »

I'll give you "the hairy" Downs.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Downs

Post by Downs »

I found "the hairy". Working on him, if i can't figure it out, I'll post some info.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Downs

Post by Downs »

After a failed search for "the hairy" last night, I rested and gave it some thought. I figured if we couldn't find him, maybe something happened to him. I went to the prison on the south end of the island and saw some mead in the cell. I went inside to investigate, and one of the prisoners began talking about what happened to him

I assumed this was "the Hairy", so I went to see if his fellow codenamed people knew he was arrested. When I spoke to "the beautiful", she drunkenly told me I was wrong

If "the hairy" was in the same condition as this drunk fool, and not remembering things, I assumed that he was lost in the garden, so I went looking. I hollered his name, and out he popped with a stench like Azheman pvping

When I approached, he rambled on and told me of his situation

He didn't seem interested in conversation, and any effort I made to help him was met with him either ignoring me or hiding. I also tried polymorphing into a gorilla to infiltrate the operations of the Mystical Tavern, but that did not work.

Looks to me like Nate is brainwashing the town to weaken the defenses.....
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

My progress.. I am stuck..

Initial response:

Responds to: "what operations"

Responds to: Codename Tommy

Responds to "King"

..and that's as far as I can go. Seems even the brewmaster has memory problems and probably dipping into his own supply!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Damn nice find Downs! I was in that jail looking for stuff, didn't notice that!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I somehow got Dom the Digger to say this...

I think it's triggered by saying "dig" but it seems very random... he may just randomly say this without a trigger word... its hard to tell.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Not sure if this is news or not, but there is a keg of Nate's mead in the yew prison where the shackles spawn. I tried getting into the cell, but even GM lockpicking appears to not to be enough to budge the door.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

morgan1109 wrote:Not sure if this is news or not, but there is a keg of Nate's mead in the yew prison where the shackles spawn. I tried getting into the cell, but even GM lockpicking appears to not to be enough to budge the door.

Nate or one of his associates was in prison there for awhile earlier in this event line. I believe the keg of mead in that cell is like a symbolic place-marker indicating that 'Nate was here'.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Bixby Legbone wrote:
morgan1109 wrote:Not sure if this is news or not, but there is a keg of Nate's mead in the yew prison where the shackles spawn. I tried getting into the cell, but even GM lockpicking appears to not to be enough to budge the door.

Nate or one of his associates was in prison there for awhile earlier in this event line. I believe the keg of mead in that cell is like a symbolic place-marker indicating that 'Nate was here'.
I know it would be a pain in the arse to do this, but perhaps if those kegs could be changed to "an empty keg of Nate's famous mead" people would know the party has moved on :)

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Myrnae wrote:
Bixby Legbone wrote:

I know it would be a pain in the arse to do this, but perhaps if those kegs could be changed to "an empty keg of Nate's famous mead" people would know the party has moved on :)
Reading the thread, or the books in the library would also be a great way to follow the story. I'm not sure if people who are out of the loop would know the difference between "a keg of..." and "an empty keg of..."
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:I'm not sure if people who are out of the loop would know the difference between "a keg of..." and "an empty keg of..."

"a dusty keg of " ...old elements..

"a fresh keg of" for current events or newly uncovered clues...

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

There are some footprints in the grass at Yew, above the secret room there. Down below I found a keg of Nate's mead, and some strange "wilderness statue" as well, that squirrel thingy. Just thought I'd post here in case it could give any clue to this quest.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

That has already been found. Read the last couple pages of this thread, that's where we are. I am sort of at a standstill as far as figuring it out. Need keyword help lol

Downs

Post by Downs »

I was told to wait and that the story had been pushed. Seems we're in gargolye defense mode for now. Or perhaps the gargoyles will be moving to nujelm to push both stories

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Downs wrote:Here is the better version of Rose's story:
The mead storage facility might be worth further investigations.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Return to “Shard Events”