Scavenger Hunt Quest!

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Derrick

Re: Scavenger Hunt Quest!

Post by Derrick »

The scavenger hunt has been revamped. You will no longer have to wait to obtain it, but it is limited to one adventure per account.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Bubba Minor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bubba Minor »

Yay! Thank you so much!

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

When is part 2?

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Derrick wrote:The scavenger hunt has been revamped. You will no longer have to wait to obtain it, but it is limited to one adventure per account.
Why does this Still Say Scavenger Hunt 1

and why are the rewards the same?
helmet
2 Point Trophy

Did we totally start this over from the begining?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

DarkWing wrote:
Derrick wrote:The scavenger hunt has been revamped. You will no longer have to wait to obtain it, but it is limited to one adventure per account.
Why does this Still Say Scavenger Hunt 1

and why are the rewards the same?
helmet
2 Point Trophy

Did we totally start this over from the begining?
It's the same clues with a few additions, but many of the methods people were using to breeze through it have been revoked. I recoded it, but I am not the scavenger hunt designer. Part 2 will come from Yoda.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Bubba Minor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bubba Minor »

If we lose the scroll, or if it gets looted, does that mean we can't finish it? I ran to LB and got a scroll and had it stolen before I could bank it ;[.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Bubba Minor wrote:If we lose the scroll, or if it gets looted, does that mean we can't finish it? I ran to LB and got a scroll and had it stolen before I could bank it ;[.
As of this morning this can no longer happen, but you 'll be unable to see your hints without the scroll.

Please send an in game page and I'll fix this.

platypus

Post by platypus »

So everyone that previously completed the quest can complete the same quest again on the same characters and receive a 2nd reward? I went to LB on 2 chars that have already completed the quest and received it again.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

platypus wrote:So everyone that previously completed the quest can complete the same quest again on the same characters and receive a 2nd reward? I went to LB on 2 chars that have already completed the quest and received it again.
I had the quest ongoing on my main, and finished it yesterday. I then visited LB to "announce my completion of the Hunt", and got another Hunt. I assume this is the revamped version, with both clues and look being different.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

platypus wrote:So everyone that previously completed the quest can complete the same quest again on the same characters and receive a 2nd reward? I went to LB on 2 chars that have already completed the quest and received it again.
That's correct. Many players didn't get to experience the treasure hunt because other players were gating them around etc, or the locations were shared with them in order. Since that is no longer possible; everyone's hunt is different, and it's also one per account now, this is considered a different quest, and having done the previous one will not prevent a player from doing this one.

khain85

Post by khain85 »

I read that there is only one scavenger hunt possible per account..

unfortunately i picked that scroll showing the first hint with a new (unskilled) char....
is it possible to hand the scroll over to another char of my account?
I really would like to swap chars in order to be able to finish the scavenger quest.

(As you see I am an absolute scavenger newbie, dunno whats it all about anyway...)

thanx for your help!

Khain

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

khain85 wrote:i picked that scroll showing the first hint with a new (unskilled) char....
is it possible to hand the scroll over to another char of my account?
I really would like to swap chars in order to be able to finish the scavenger quest.
You can't transfer it, but if you drop it to the ground, it will delete, and you can then go get it (new one) on a different character.

Good luck!

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Derrick wrote: Part 2 will come from Yoda.
when? and i heared rumors about no trophys anymore... is this true?
ty much uncle d

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

There's been no change to the reward from the scavenger hunt.

There's also a new page on the wiki with breif infomation about some of the quests in-game.
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Quests

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

nice.
and when is yoda about to make part 2? :d