Guild News

Moderator: violator

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Guild News

Post by violator »

I purchased 3 more smalls very near to the guild castle tonight. Not sure what we'll do with these yet, maybe new player housing or something.

I have also placed a rune for the other mining house I purchased last week in the mining rune book, which is located in the castle by the forge and anvil.

I will friend anyone/everyone interested to these places.

I am in the process of selling my helluvalotta gnarled staffs that I stacked up in the vendor house at Barrier Island while macroing Carpentry. Once this is done, I will place a vendor there. Anyone else is welcome to place a vendor there as well.

I will be on Saturday morning, and most of the day Sunday. We are hopefully going to do some t-maps and maybe some dungeon crawling. Join us if you can make it.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

TheAbracadaver

Re: Guild News

Post by TheAbracadaver »

Hey vio, just a quick thought about the vendor house... Since its located on an Island will there be enough foot traffic to have good vendors?
I'll soon be looking to upgrade my housing and have a small just outside East Brit GZ (like 15 seconds from EBB) that we can use when I move out. However foot traffic there is also somewhat low. If not then I'll just sell it off.

Malifice

Post by Malifice »

I have a small outside skara, right behind "dirt cheap shop" if you guys would like to use it for vendor
[08:48:36] <Derrick> I think that unfair heavy handed bans are the norm on the main channel

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

We can have more than one, if enough people are interested. I am very close to (finally) GMing Carpentry, and have been GM Blacksmith for some time. Could sell house add-ons and weapons, especially if we can get a GM Alchemist and deadly poison some.

My thinking with the Barrier Island place is that it would take some "advertisement" to get the word out there, but it is a pretty safe place for people to shop as it is less than half a screen from the GZ.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Return to “Quantum [-Q-]”