IDOC loot

Moderator: violator

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

IDOC loot

Post by violator »

We came away with some rings and wands today (regs and a few kegs too) at an IDOC that no one else seemed to know about. There were a few teleport rings and some invis rings. There were a bunch of ID wands too.

I don't use the ID wands as I have a mule with GM ID skill, but I'll leave it up to you guys whether you think we should sell these, or distribute them amongst those of you who can use them.

Let me know...
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Silent Killer

Re: IDOC loot

Post by Silent Killer »

seeing as me, you and thom all have gm item id chars, maybe we should just sell the wands for gold to put toward some type of guild funding
Image Image

Malifice

Post by Malifice »

Where was the IDOC?
[08:48:36] <Derrick> I think that unfair heavy handed bans are the norm on the main channel

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

Bloody Plains, just NW of the guard structure, was a small, we placed there also
Image Image

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

The IDOC was a small just before the Orc encampment, on the Eastern edge of the desert and a few screens North of the Bog of Desolation. I was out walking around aimlessly with my thief alt and saw all these kegs and chests laying on the ground... :-)

I will probably sell the ID wands if everyone is okay with that. We'll put that money in a guild fund as SK suggested. We'll figure out how to divvy up the other stuff to whoever wants/needs it. We came away with some regs too, and we'll figure out how distribute those as well.

On a side note: The rune library is finally coming together! The full t-map set, rares L1- 4, shrines, banks, and dungeon entrances are now all available. We have the other books too, but we haven't put them out yet.

wark

Post by wark »

what luck on the idoc grats man!!! i have a mining house placed on the other side of the desert by the mountain.

look's like you have some things for that vendor house now!! hehe

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Yeah, I have to clear my crafter out of that place so we can actually begin to use it as a vendor house. He's been macroing Carpentry in there for what seems like an eternity.

Return to “Quantum [-Q-]”