Stuff that is on my mind...

Moderator: violator

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Stuff that is on my mind...

Post by violator »

The cooperative spirit of this guild is an awesome thing. People coming together and doing stuff for the good of all. This really brings me back to the "good old days" of the Immortal Lords guild in its best days. The castle is really coming together, and with the exception of a few things (mainly reagents and some special items) we've really become very self sufficient. We got guys donating, guys spending a lot of time working on the castle, guys looking to help out in other ways. We've gotten to the point where people seek us out to join the guild (though we still actively recruit, tell your friends lol). You guys did all of this in a short time too. I just had an idea to make a guild, and you guys took initiative and ran with it. There are so many war guilds, griefer guilds, PK guilds, etc... and just a few guilds like ours that I know of.

I am going to be leaving town for a few days for work, I will be back on Thursday. I won't be in game until Thursday, but will probably be in IRC and the forums a bit. This coming weekend I am hoping to finally, actually do some hunting with you guys. Start building the guild "war chest". In the meantime I am also trying hard to get a full rune library for us (which we'll put in the upper level of the castle) to aid us in our hunting, farming, and camping rares if we decide to do that. There are other rune libraries out there and they are really nice, but I always thought it would be nice to have our own that we can use from the safety of our HQ.

Also when I get back, I will finally get those who are interested established at the mining house, and the vendor house too if you're interested. I haven't forgotten about you, just haven't had all my characters in the right spots to hook that up when I'm online.

Lastly, those of you who have purchased some new, bigger places this past week... If you're needing some furniture, etc... PM me your wish lists and I'll try to get that stuff to you. I made a bulk purchase of wood and ingots recently, so don't worry about cost or whatever. I have it covered. Just let me know what you're needing/wanting.

One more thing, a bit of trivia in case anyone was curious: The guild charter means "Prosperity through cooperation" in Latin.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Return to “Quantum [-Q-]”