And even more guild news...

Moderator: violator

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

And even more guild news...

Post by violator »

We have some more new members this weekend. Welcome guys!

The "castle deed by this weekend" thing didn't happen, not for lack of cooperation and trying though so thanks guys. I am very encouraged by the spirit of cooperation in this guild. Great news is that Cuchulainn, who is the owner of the location we were attempting to purchase, has joined us as a member of -Q- now! If you see him online, give him a shout out. He's looking for some good guys to hunt with.

In the very near future (like this week I hope) we shall begin dungeon raids/hunting/farming, which I am very much looking forward to. It looks like the majority of the availability is weekday nights and weekends, with a few guys playing during the day as well. We will NOT announce where we'll be hunting in IRC or the forums. We'll leave meeting up with reds and griefers to chance... :wink:

Also, I'll begin finalizing the plans for guild sponsored events. I have 2 or 3 good (I think so anyway) ideas right now that I am working out the details on. I'll run these by the guild once I have the plans together. Should be fun!

I'm sure there are a few more details of general guilddom that we should work out. We'll try to do/decide these things when there is a majority of us online. As always, feel free to post suggestions, comments, etc... here or PM me, or hit me up in IRC if you see me there.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Return to “Quantum [-Q-]”