Fellow savages

chainsoar

Fellow savages

Post by chainsoar »

It's difficult to get recruitment going again and have a large active group, but how do any of you who might still be around feel about arranging some dates and times when we can get together and go on a pk run, or go fight the orcs at their fort? I see Sta'ker is online from time to time and I know Sargaza is ready to go.

We could use this thread as a place to post the dates and times when we're all available and figure out when we can be on at the same time. It'd be nice to have a 3 man savage crew running around the world causing havoc again :)
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Stalker
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Fellow savages

Post by Stalker »

My play time is pretty much up in the air usually. Sundays seem like the easiest day for me to get in game lately though.

chainsoar

Re: Fellow savages

Post by chainsoar »

Alright, I can do sundays. I'm always around on IRC any time I'm on. HC has been busy with some IRL stuff lately but he's usually in IRC and I know he's up for savage shenanigans any time we get ingame. So yeah, I guess if you want to cause some death, just hop in IRC and drop me a PM.

There's a lot of fun action developing around the shadowclan's fort these days where savages on ridgebacks could clean up the hit & run types out front :wink:
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.