fuck my life

chainsoar

fuck my life

Post by chainsoar »

Had no access to a computer for almost 2 months, no idea who's still around if any. Guess I'll log in my savages from time to time and run around. Thanks whoever kept my shit refreshed in the desert.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Populus

Re: fuck my life

Post by Populus »

When you disappeared we all contemplated if life was worth living. We quickly agreed that it wasn't, and the bodies started dropping like flies. I still don't know how I survived. Welcome back.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Stalker
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stalker »

Chainsoar lives!

I was refreshing the two bricks in the desert. They were the only ones I was friended to. I almost forgot once and they were idoc by the time I got to them. I was debating clearing them out before I forgot to refresh them again.

Good to see ya back man.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

I switched ownership of the southern brick so let me know if you want to be refriended.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Stalker
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stalker »

chainsoar wrote:I switched ownership of the southern brick so let me know if you want to be refriended.
Nah I don't really need to be friended there unless you want me to refresh it again.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I tried to refresh your other property, but you must have cleared me off the lists. *shrugs*
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro