[Uhh] Valley :o)

Grimoric

[Uhh] Valley :o)

Post by Grimoric »

Capitalist

Re: [Uhh] Valley :o)

Post by Capitalist »

That brick belongs to me.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Thanks for the pic.. there are a few more houses on the bottom to the west, along the mountain range =p
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

If you guys are looking to expand, I currently have the next patio to the west next to Ohm's brick for sale on housing forums.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Sweet job, well done. UOAM should update and make this what it looks like when you zoom in. I'd probably just start playing UOAM instead of UO.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Woah, I only just saw this. Awesome! Accurate to our map posted in this forum, but that is a little outdated.

It is a good thing you captured that mining inlet, or our town would be shaped like a gigantic penis.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

farnk

Post by farnk »

[Uhh] Eo wrote: It is a good thing you captured that mining inlet, or our town would be shaped like a gigantic penis.

rofl

Return to “Uhhhhhhh.... [Uhh]”