Soma is shit at PvP and should quit UO
61%

Total votes: 23

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Bob Holds Heals

Post by Soma »

This has been an increasingly disturbing problem as of late, we have received multiple complaints about our guildmaster Eo/BobMarley holding heals during 1v1 duels like a pansy.

He offers excuses such as "waiting for the next hally cycle" or "not wasting a hally swing", but it is evident from watching him for more than five minutes that these are all lies used to cover up his inability to fight like a manly 2d wizard.

I believe as a guild this is a huge problem and is something that we need to address, so I have set up this poll to gather a consensus as to just how large the problem truly is.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask any of the fine members of the community to provide our dear guildmaster with some PvP lessons that he is severely lacking.

P.S. It is likely Bob will edit these posts/manipulate the poll in an attempt to hide his inability to PvP, so I can only hope that his ego does not get the best of him.

tl;dr I hold heals more than Bob does
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Bob Holds Heals

Post by Soma »

To show that there are no hard feelings, I have also taken the time out of my busy schedule to create a custom avatar for Bob.

Please choose a more appropriate signature.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Somas mad he has a win rate of 0 against me now LOL

also didnt read
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

bobs the biggest heal holder on uosa. fact.
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Here's a vid of Bob see for yourself (if you can with the bad quality, sorry lol).

Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

is that video a series of screenshots?
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Return to “Uhhhhhhh.... [Uhh]”