[Uhh] Arena / Rune Library

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

[Uhh] Arena / Rune Library

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

The [Uhh] Rune Library and Arena! Treasure hunter room, Dungeon/PKing rune room, ore spawns, moongates, shrines, islands, all town locations.. All the runes, but the total item count is about 150 for the whole house! In comparison, Turtle Bay docks arena is approx 800 items. So you can enjoy some lag-free duels on the roof of this arena, just north of Britain in our Valley.

Now stocking limited supplies and facilitating occaisional sales on vendor Shanley:

Player Towns and Vendors please get in touch with your rune to be included!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: [Uhh] Arena / Rune Library

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Stocked with limited supplies - runes, recall and mark scrolls, hallies, red pots, red kegs
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

There is now a reg vendor (Basimah) on the top floor next to the arena!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

There is now a red keg vendor (Ross) on the top floor next to the arena! Send your thanks to Pinkbox Special who has decided to keep the keg vendor stocked!

Return to “Uhhhhhhh.... [Uhh]”