Jupiter

The UOSA RPean Creed

Post by Jupiter »

The UOSA RPean Creed as set forth be the first council

We believe in one UO
the greatest world ever
where laws both exist and do not exist
a world both terrible and majestic

In order to promote RP of all facets we hereby commit ourselves to the following rule: There is no rule.

But if there is one common agreement that we will be as follows:

- By joining this order I acknowledge that does not inherently declare that I have to be an enemy nor a friend to any other members. In fact I don't even have to like their RP style. It only means that while traveling on your RP avatar, the color orange shall indicate a like-minded RPer.

- We will not intentionally seek to EXCESSIVELY grief members of this order which shall be the color orange.

- In common areas (i.e. npc towns, forests, guild towns, etc) we shall endeavor to initiate any type of aggressive interaction in RP fashion. In all other areas we understand that there are no rules. If we find each other in a dungeon, standard pvp area, or on the seas there shall be no mercy given nor any mercy requested. It shall be at the discretion of each war party how they shall conduct themselves.

- If an enemy enters your clearly defined territory it shall be at the host's discretion how to engage them.

- In order for any new guild to join this order it must be confirmed by the unanymous consent of all existing council members.

- Any other agreements or arrangements between any number of leaders of any RP guilds is purely outside of this understanding do not supercede said understanding, nor will any other understandings be all encompassing to all members of this order.

If you agree to this creed, your name will be etched in the halls of the Mage Tower. Please state your guild name and your alligeance

GOOD[+]
CHAOS/NEUTRAL[+]

EVIL[+]

[collapse=FAQ]FAQ SECTION[/collapse]